Thread: Went out with a friend

Went out with a friend

Hiya
    Ok this really isnt worth much but last night a friend came over. Which in itself is a hudge thing for me. Then we went and drove round to the village shop and i felt fine. (had had a few glasses of wine with dinner though )
    Not sure if this is a susses or not. Feel really confussed now. No doubt he will want to do it again. Imean, i think hes my bf. dont know. How do u tell?
    Blackie

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

“True bravery is shown by performing without witness what one might be capable of doing before all the world

Re: Went out with a friend

Hi Blackie

So pleased your evening went well, that is a success !

And pleased you have got yourself a nice friend too, alot of relationships do start as a friendship, i would just have fun with your friend and see how things progress.

Hugs

Andrea
    xxxxx

Hiya Andrea,
    Thanks for the support.
    We have kinda had a relasionship on and off for the last few years but i dont often see him. Im not very good at socalising.lol But yeah, i think we are just friends who occasianally get abit closer if that makes sence. See this is why i find it so confussing. He really did help me overcome a fear i had of somthing else..bit private.lol.
    Oh i really want to get better. Small steps right?
    Blackie

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

“True bravery is shown by performing without witness what one might be capable of doing before all the world

yup small steps and like andrea said enjoy the friendship and see where it goes,keep up the good work,......best to ya.....linda xx

Blackie,

Well done for having a friend over. I know it can be difficult when you suffer from anxiety, so I'm glad you had a nice evening.

I had a special friend like that many years ago. He was sometimes my lover and sometimes my friend, but he was always good to me and was really helpful regarding my panic attacks. I think you should just see what happens and enjoy his company either way because he sounds lovely.

Hope you do it again soon. And, yes, small steps hun!!!

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx

Hiya

Well done on your outing feel proud of yourself

Also I agree with the others, some of the best relationships come from friendship so just take things as they come and enjoy it

Take care

Trac xxx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

WAY TO GO HUN

I think what you are talking about right now can best be described as friends with benefits

That's how my hubby and I started out and now here we are going on our 18th year of wedded bliss - altho sometimes I want to bash him one - LOL

xxx
    Sandy

Hi Blackie,

Congratulations on going out and having a good time. My hubby and I also started out as Just Friends. It has worked out great for us.

Laura

Thread Information