Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Really upset

Re: Really upset

Thanks Pulisa, I really appreciate it. As you said earlier not everyone understands.

Its horrible seeing them ill and not knowing what is going on.

They are my family and mean the world to me.

They are all getting older so problems have to be expected but its never nice.

Elen I totally understand having a dog my self that is nearly 10 now what breed is he and what seems to be the problem? Is he eating/drinking give him gentle hug from me and my girl hope he is better soonpulisa good news that Prim is on the mend Iam sure a few more weeks and the leg will be just fine Cheers

Thanks so much. We animal lovers know how bad it is to see our pets under the weather and they are our family.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I think your furry pet is a lot more resilient than you thought, Pulisa. Primrose is obviously a survivor

My Mogs is getting on now and needs far more attention and care. She was always great at "getting on with it", as cats generally do, but now it's almost as if she's a kitten again in some respects and relies on me much more now. Sometimes, she is hard work.

But she has been a faithful companion and I could never desert her.

Never Surrender, Comrade

I lost my faithful moggy companion a couple of years back now. I know how precious they are so I'm sure you do all you can for her, KK, and I hope she's around for many years to come.

Really pleased to hear Primrose is tearing around her home happy again. Seeing them happy & contented is the most reassuring thing.

Elen, I'm sorry to hear one of your dogs is struggling at the moment. I hope they can do something to help with whatever it is and to make him/her comfortable. They are strong little things, stronger than we probably realise, and it's amazing how they take challenges on.

No matter what happens, the love is always there. They know we are doing what we can and are so grateful just for some cuddles which they return when we need them. Support is here is you need it too.

Hope you hear soon about your dog, Elen. Fingers very much crossed for you and him.

Thanks everyone, he is looking a lot better now.

It would appear that his high temp was the reason he was looking like death warmed up.

The antibiotics have done their stuff and he is more or less back to normal.

I don't mind saying that I was worried sick about him, but it just goes to show don't jump to the worst case senario.

Thanks for asking, it is much appreciated.

Elen

Just seeing this thread now and I am glad to read everybody's pets are on the mend. We lost a kitten a few years ago and it was so hard. We had to syringe her meds and food, what a tough task and there was always food all over the house. Right now my dog is getting me through a real tough patch so I can understand anybody's fears and worries about their pets.

That's great news Elen Did the vets say what was wrong which caused the high temp?
    Bet he is full of beans now and yes pets bring you through the bad times too, this is amazingCheers

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information