Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Really upset

Re: Really upset

Sorry to hear you've lost her I know how much she meant to you , to good loving owners they arent just pets they are family , still got my pooches ashes on the fireplace no one will let me scatter them because he will be cold .
    Take care

Thank you, Buster. I know how much your dogs mean to you. I have my cat's ashes by my bedside and do talk to her/them often..
    Prim has been buried safely in the garden guarded by a dog statue which weighs a ton!

Oh no, so sorry to hear this, pulisa. Poor Primrose

How is your daughter coping?

She had a very devoted owner & daughter fighting for her all the way and giving her the best care she could have. She loved you for that and had a life knowing she was loved. It sounds like she passed peacefully and the last she probably realised was feeling comfortable & safe and maybe having a nice dream about her loving owners.

She's up there now with her wings on playing with loads of toilet rolls

Thank you, Terry and I really hope so. My daughter was sad but I had prepared her that morning as I felt that Prim wasn't quite right but she fortunately spent some hours at her farm so by the time she came home it had happened and she didn't get to see the worst bit.

I just have my 2 guinea pigs now and will leave it at that because I'm aware that I am just getting too stressed about my pets now and I want to be able to give them the best possible care without overreacting to any possible health problem.

When do you get your results Pulisa?

I have an appointment on 17th April. I was actually referring to my pets' health probs but I have to admit that I'm a bit worried about my own health-all the what if's etc. Mustn't think too far ahead though-I've spent too much time on the HA board!

Finger's crossed for you Pulisa. x

Thank you, Carnation. I'm glad I had the scan no matter what they find..if anything xx

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Thank you, Carnation. I'm glad I had the scan no matter what they find..if anything xx
    They will find that you're as fit as a fiddle, barring some fine tuning here and there

Never Surrender, Comrade

I think I've got a few broken strings though but hopefully I'm not destined for the scrapheap just yet...As for fine tuning, I suspect I need a full overhaul!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information