Thread: 2-5mg makes me so tired

2-5mg makes me so tired

Hi
    I’m in an high anxiety state again at the moment.

My last really bad episode like this was about 5 years ago. It floored me with crippling anxiety then turned into depression.
    I can’t bring myself to eat at the moment(I know it will return) been like this 2/3 weeks, it’s the bloody thoughts that are stopping me.
    The thoughts of, I feel sickly, then I think I don’t want it.
    The thought of going out scares me, I don’t know why. I could just turn back

I wish I could switch them of, so I could get on but there so strong.

The thoughts of what am I going to do today first thing as I wake up, puts me into a state.
    So I think take the diazepam, today took 2-5mg about 11 come 1-15 I was yawning my head off eyes really heavy. I just had to rest them

Is this because I’ve no food hardly in my stomach? I really don’t remember being like this last time or other times I’ve taken it on a as and when case.
    Another thing diazepam won’t control my thoughts, so why take it?

How do you by pass your thought? Any thing helped you to elevate them?

Re: 2-5mg makes me so tired

its a late reply but im new on this forum so thought i would check a few posts out and try help, All benzos have a sedating effect, they are minor tranquilizers. one thing they are used for is temporary sleeping aid so taking them in the day will most certainly have this effect and if your new on benzos even more soo. i noticed when i first started on them, 2mg valium was enough to make me feel sleepy for sure! 2mg valium is low though and benzos should actually help with psychological effects so im sorry to here this hasnt helped, im no doctor, but i actually take them in combination with propanolol short acting (not extended release) 40mg to increase the adrenaline blocking effect and find together they help very well with the psychological fear, 2mg is more to scrape the edge off anxiety. the ones that really start calming the mind are from 5mg upwards or other benzos, but i would descuss this with your doctor aswella s the propanolol combo, address your concerns, dont just take more than one valium because the one alone isnt helping, the doc may tell you to do this but let him do that

Thread Information