Hello, yesterday I took two fiber pills with only a mug of water to get them down (stupid in hindsight really). I had trouble getting them down and at some point I even felt like gagging but eventually it stopped. After it stopped though I still had a persistent gagging feeling in my throat, like something was still stuck in there. I drank plenty of water and tried to get rid of it but it was still there for the entire day. I tried several things when I got home from work like drinking hot tea, drinking water and lying down and balling up bread and swallowing that but that still had no effect. I went to bed thinking it would go away but it’s still there today. Most research I’ve done says the pills should have dissolved by now but I’m still worried it might be stuck in my throat. I can get food and water down okay but I’m still worried that it might be getting stuck behind the pills. I’m thinking of going to a walk in clinic to see if it is still stuck but I don’t want to do that unless I have to as I have an ER bill coming up and I don’t know how much it’s going to be. Am I just being paranoid, the pill should have dissolved by now but I’m worried.