Hey everyone! My anxiety is playing with me ten fold again, and it's starting to wear on me. The other day I was prescribed an antibiotic for an infection in my finger. I took it for three days, and on the third day it made me pretty nauseous. Even though I didn't like it, I didn't let it ruin my day or send me into full blown anxiety. I got a call from the doctor that day for something else I was dealing with and was placed on an antiviral. I know the doctor said it was okay to be on both, but I just am not a fan of that, plus my finger looked so much better. I stopped taking the antibiotic for about a day an a half. I woke up on Sunday and noticed that my finger looked like it might be a [I]little[I] worse so I took the antibiotic that morning and it made me nauseous again, and this time I felt a little off. To get to the point, I was already a little nervous because of the news I got from the doctor on Friday, but I didn't seem to be ruminating on that that bad. After I went to the gym, I had what I'm hoping was a panic attack and not an allergic reaction to the meds. It was the usual slightly dizzy, shortness of breath, racing heart, all of the usual fun feelings. I felt off and anxious, like on the brink of another panic attack, all day. This started about 2 hours after I had taken the medicine to begin with. Could this be my anxiety, which if it is I can handle, or would an allergic reaction take that long to manifest itself after taking the pills for three days, then not for 2 and then taking it again. I have since stopped taking them until I can get ahold of my doctor. But I figured I would come out to our great community here and see if anyone else had similar experiences. You all are the best and I hope everyone is doing well!