Hello
I'm a new member to the site. I have browsed around before but have now joined up.

I take 40mg of duloxetine for Anxiety. I have spinning thoughts, panic attacks, rumination, irrational thoughts, etc. I'm sure many of you will know the symptoms. I've been on this for 2 years, the last year at 40mg.

Basically for the whole 2 years, I have been prescribed the brand of Teva. This weekend, I have been prescribed Yentreve. I feel as though I have increased my doseage by 20mg! I haven't as I've checked the box numerous times!

It feels to me like I am going through all the same start up effects from when I first started the medicine. I can't keep my eyes open, increased anxiety, weepiness, brain fog.

Is this normal? My anxiety is telling me that I am going to have to get through, the worse before better stage, and that it will be a few months before I feel normal again!

Can anyone advise please? After a few days, I now feel that the Yentreve is more powerful/effective than the Teva, however, the pharmacy just says that the ingredients are the same!