Okay, I’ve had IBS for about three years now. Normally it’s predominately constipayion with bloating and abdominal pain. I’d go four or five days and then have a movement. I know ibs is made worse from stress and I’ve had a ton of stress lately but I’m still worried. I also changed my diet and took out processed sugars for a week to see if I could do it and now that I’m more lax on my diet it seems I’ve triggered something...in the past week I’ve had two episodes of diarrhea. I never get diarrhea so this has startled me. Rationally I keep telling myself that it’s nothing and I shouldn’t worry but I am in all honesty. I also get super anxious when having a movement. Super crampy, worry it’s not going to go away, worry something very bad is going on, worry that the pain or the poop I’m going to see when I get up is indicating something sinister. This makes my heart rate rise and my palms sweat and just all around worse. Is this all in my head? Is the pain perceived or is it real? I just need some insight.