Okay so as I've previously mentioned I walked by a bush on my way home a couple of weeks ago and heard squeaking and rustling and then a small flying thing burst out of the bush and flew off into the night. When I got home I noticed two small puncture wounds right next to each other on my left hand that seemed pretty fresh and were hurting. I flipped out and went to the emergency room. Rabies is my biggest fear when it comes to my HA and I have gone through this anxiety before.. but this time the hospital took me seriously and gave me the vaccines. The very first shot, I found out around the time of my third one, was given in the wrong muscle in my arm. Which means it may not have even been effective. The hospital and my doctor have tried to reassure me several times that they are positive I will be fine and it still worked anyway but I'm not convinced. I received my last dose today and the nurse who did it injected it way too fast and a bunch of it leaked out. Like really there was vaccine liquid dripping down my arm past my elbow and she just shrugged and said it was fine. But I know it's not fine because every other nurse who gave me the shots before made extra careful sure that none of it leaked out. I told the other nurse who came in about it and she said it would probably be okay but she went and asked a doctor for me who also said I would be fine and they sent me on my way. They didn't want to repeat the vaccine because rabies vaccine is a really strong thing that too much of can cause serious side effects. Also they cost a lot of money.. I'm freaked out and I know I will spend the next month at least worried that I will come down with rabies and die.. I hate this. Anyone have any opinions on how the vaccines were administered? I mean honestly this is RABIES we are talking about not the freaking flu. This all just seems so risky and unprofessional.. I am so scared..