Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 year old boy afraid of penis problems

16 year old boy afraid of penis problems

Hello, i am a 16 year old boy from norway that for the last year have had different symptoms on my penis, (Brown/Gray Pigmentations On Foreskin) (A lump on my penile shaft as soon as my penis is erect or if i play with it for a bit, this gets bigger the more i play and the lump is a little moveable.) i have been to the doctor and i showed him one of the pigments and he said instantly ''Pigmentations is a lot more normal in the penile area'' and i also told him that i had this lump, he felt for it but he just said ''well, thats just something that comes sometimes.'' I would appreciate any answer since i am soo scared of penile cancer, like for the last months i have been extremely afraid of it, i don't find any happiness in my daily life anymore because of this... Thank You!

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Also, i have had a few aches in it but i dont know about that and it comes some sticky clear substance out of it sometimes / also a weird odor

Would be extremely happy if someone could ease my mind
    Last edited by mariusstokka; 12-10-17 at 14:41.

Re: 16 year old boy afraid of penis problems

Hi This may sound a bit daft, but why did you go to the dr's for reassurance that every thing is ok? And the dr said basically nothing to worry about right!! We aren't trained in medical things on here so will you believe us when we say it's not cancer?? is there any pain when you pee? The clear stuff coming out with a strange odour could be cystitis quite common in men too. have you been doing anything risky atall? Again it's NOT cancer 100% Cheers

No, there is no pain when i pee / i don't understand why im still anxious... Thanks for the answer

Hi It could be that you are suffering from Health Anxiety have you ever felt anxious before over other health concerns? I would seriously ask your dr for help with this before it consumes you Cheers

Yeah, i've had a serious health anxiety... it all started when i had a lump on my testicle. then one day i thought ''maybe i should google penile cancer and look at the symptoms?'' from that day my life totally changed when i thought i had it... so basically it went from Testicular Cancer to Penile

How long for? And many will say on here (including me) Dr Google is a No, no for that very reason that's why your dr is always the best bet to seek help, so respectfully do ask for help with your HA cause that's what you have got and it is treatable and manageable too if you take action don't let it ruin/rule your life Cheers

The doctor told me that instead of me googling shit i should come to him and get a overlook over the symptoms instead of me going around fearing

Quote Originally Posted by mariusstokka View Post
    The doctor told me that instead of me googling shit i should come to him and get a overlook over the symptoms instead of me going around fearing
    That's very good advice so do take it!! When you see him again ask him for help with your HA problem Cheers

At 16, you really shouldn't be worrying about such things and according to your doctor, there's nothing to worry about. Perhaps a chat with your parents or a school counselor is in order to get you some help with your anxiety.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks for the great help everyone! i will take action

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information