I had another big contamination issue tonight

My partner done a wash and there was clean washing on the radiator so I had to rewash these clothes and worry about having to replace the radiator.

I know you will say my ocd is lying but for me it’s a genuine worry. I mean I don’t worry if she goes near the heater when there is no clothes it’s barely the thought that the washing isn’t clean or the thought the washing if kept on heater would have contaminated my sofa and drawers and anywhere I worn these items.

I feel my world is being hoovered up and I feel like the last house eventually lots of Areas become “forever contaminated”. Like I say it’s mostly dirty laundry that is worrying me right now so perhaps someone can reassure me that perhaps they do things differently in there house.

For me dirty washing near clean washing causes me too much stess. Yes I mean I can name times when I got changed in my bedroom and there was clean washing around and it only caused me mild anxiety.

The laundry on the heater issue happened in my old house I can’t remember much of what I done other than I would move it when doing a dirty wash so I’m guessing this happened in the past and I kept using the heater. This time I’m not overly keen on using the heater I mean yes it’s rash as when I use a suitcase it carry’s both clean and dirty washing so it does contradict but it seems my ocd just doesn’t like some stuff and wants to believe there is a danger or anxiety to be had.

I worry about these issues forever more and don’t forget that’s the issue I can pin point 1,2,3,4,5..ect areas of my home where I believe a handle, an area of floor or whatever is tainted I don’t know how I can get out of that thinking. I mean it must happen to everybody whether it be a leak or something in there house that gets spoiled or dirty and they have to live with it for someone without ocd it’s not forever contaminated but for me this kind of ocd I cant live with and I moved house partly due to it. My reaction is to avoid it but this seems typical of ocd from what I have been reading

Also my partner put some Xmas presents in cupboard and she walked over bed which had a dirty washing item so I worry cupboard is tainted?