Thread: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Can I ask a serious question here. I know lots of people have asked you various questions, so you might be busy answering

What do you get from posting on this forum Phil? I'm bemused, as there are people who know about OCD who reply, but you don't seem to follow their advice - like trying to expose and break down habits using resistance to small behavioural elements.

I'm no expert on OCD, and yet your psychiatrist only sees you once a year and you aren't having therapy, which is advised for moderate to severe cases. This must all make you very anxious, and must affect your life, do you want to address it or would you just rather live with it?

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

I think I read earlier in the thread, but please correct me if I am wrong, that you had stopped therapy session as had had a few NHS ones and then went private? The thing is, I am wondering, if you were committed to actually solving your OCD behaviours or not. If you weren't committed then that is why they said 'they couldn't help you/you can't be helped'. It requires the patient to helps themselves. Do you want this sorted out?
    Last edited by Carys; 09-11-18 at 18:06.

Thread Information