Page 104 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1520

Thread: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Re: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

A week, is that all ! Sorry you aren't feeling well Phil, but its a cold and when I had flu it was 3 weeks feeling rough as boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    A week, is that all ! Sorry you aren't feeling well Phil, but its a cold and when I had flu it was 3 weeks feeling rough as boots.
    I don’t usually feel as bad for one week though I hope I don’t have it 3 weeks as I am due to go on holiday in 2 weeks so my fear is I won’t be able to go

Phil, I had flu, you don't as you are back at work within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Phil, I had flu, you don't as you are back at work within a week.
    Yes perhaps it’s more a cold but I seem to have got it in an unusual time

Colds come all year round, they aren't just limited to one time of year.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    None of that bothers me unless you touched the bin then the machine. I wouldn’t worry about any marks.
    Thanks for clarifying. So, whilst there is perfectionism in here it is very closely tied into contamination but not the traditional fear of the outcome of illness. A feeling of unclean but not knowing why it bothers you so much. What is difficult in your case is that you can't as simply ignore anxiety and it goes away as it just seems to stay in the background. This might be where exposure needs a boost from something more aimed at acceptance and letting go.

As far as colds go they vary by bug. Some seem to go & come back, others are more traditional in their cycle of symptoms. But it really doesn't matter, just dose up on vitamin C and drink plenty of fluids and your body will do the rest. If you lose out on a holiday, that's just life I'm afraid. Summer colds are often weird ones.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    It’s not ideal. Tonight I was awake at every hour and I still feel ill with the flu so that’s where my focus is but the ocd is continuing too. Sometimes when I sleep I get strange thoughts which triggers off my existential worries which I can’t seem to shift either.
    So does "It's not ideal" mean that you are more worried about satisyfing your OCD compulsions rather than destroying your marriage? Do you prefer to change the subject rather than talk about the emotional repercussions on others of your OCD?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So does "It's not ideal" mean that you are more worried about satisyfing your OCD compulsions rather than destroying your marriage? Do you prefer to change the subject rather than talk about the emotional repercussions on others of your OCD?
    The ocd has no effect on the marriage or any emotional response

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. So, whilst there is perfectionism in here it is very closely tied into contamination but not the traditional fear of the outcome of illness. A feeling of unclean but not knowing why it bothers you so much. What is difficult in your case is that you can't as simply ignore anxiety and it goes away as it just seems to stay in the background. This might be where exposure needs a boost from something more aimed at acceptance and letting go.

As far as colds go they vary by bug. Some seem to go & come back, others are more traditional in their cycle of symptoms. But it really doesn't matter, just dose up on vitamin C and drink plenty of fluids and your body will do the rest. If you lose out on a holiday, that's just life I'm afraid. Summer colds are often weird ones.
    I don’t seem to be getting any better so I may go to the doctors next week. Every day for over a week I have felt this way people told me I shouldn’t be feeling this way for so long? I wake up and every day I feel awful and at night I feel lack of appetite and feel cold. I fear it’s some sort of serious illness?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I think the existential thing would trouble me more. I believe in fate and destiny my ex’s had a family I’ve not had one yet. I put a lot on that but I really feel there is external forces which can have some influence. I often question if my path is the right one for my partner too? I mean she doesn’t say much what she wants to do which makes it difficult. So yes I worry my time is up or the marriage may not last forever due to these forces. Be interesting to see if anybody else believes in that bit I am having some existence trouble and I believe my life is mapped out but I also go down the line where maybe you do make choices and the wrong ones so could be punished?

Page 104 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast

Thread Information