Page 117 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1520

Thread: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Re: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

She won't like being controlled as to what she touches. My daughter tries to do this with me and monitors everyone in our house. It's not easy to live in the same house with this degree of vigilance.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    She won't like being controlled as to what she touches. My daughter tries to do this with me and monitors everyone in our house. It's not easy to live in the same house with this degree of vigilance.
    So what's the solution?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    So what's the solution?
    You've been given literally hundreds of pages of advice here and elsewhere over the years. There's no sense or use for anyone repeating what's already been said dozens of times. I suggest you re-visit your threads and read the replies again. It's either that, real life professional help and/or a combination of both Either way, it's WORK!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

So what's the solution?
    There may not be a "solution" but you will find a way to manage your fears if you try hard enough and work at it yourself rather than expecting it to just happen easily. Being realistic about making progress and not expecting an instant cure are important things to accept.

I would ask your new psych about ACT therapy. It may be easier for you to access and it's a more realistic approach for you than CBT.

A few weeks ago I posted about the flu. It did sort of go away however I’ve had a blocked noise headache and no taste for a few weeks since is this to be expected? Can’t shift the cough either

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    There may not be a "solution" but you will find a way to manage your fears if you try hard enough and work at it yourself rather than expecting it to just happen easily. Being realistic about making progress and not expecting an instant cure are important things to accept.

I would ask your new psych about ACT therapy. It may be easier for you to access and it's a more realistic approach for you than CBT.
    Yes I see him later in the year so no harm in asking what help there is

A few weeks ago I posted about the flu. It did sort of go away however I’ve had a blocked noise headache and no taste for a few weeks since is this to be expected? Can’t shift the cough either
    Colds often leave you with sinus/mucus problems for a few weeks after the virus has gone. I think you'll live but don't expect to live long enough to see a resolution to Brexit That will drag on into the next century...

One of the issues my therapist touched on was how the ocd was focused round me. My mind has been obsessed with the SIM card as she touched it I mean she touched my phone in the past and I never worried but now I worry. Anything like keys wallets phones stuff in my pocket I worry about. As I have yet to get my new phone yet I worry I bought a new SIM card but im not satisfied by this either. I have been in this situation before but now it’s sim cards? What can I do when my mind is in an obsessive loop?

I am getting a parcel today but my bin germs worry is here again Hermes are delivering it and they are common for putting parcels in bins I worry it’s either been in someone else’s bin or mine I mean it might not make sense but I know Hermes are the bin courier. I mean I got a parcel from them and it got dumped in my garden box my ocd at the time said it was in the bin before

So yes i did have a worry of dirty laundry germs but right now 90% of my worries has been the bin

Page 117 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast

Thread Information