Page 22 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Re: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Just a thought... Perhaps you can look into a clinical study? I know the mental health organizations here and in the UK have several. Can't hurt

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Just a thought... Perhaps you can look into a clinical study? I know the mental health organizations here and in the UK have several. Can't hurt

Positive thoughts
    What’s a clinical study?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    What’s a clinical study?
    A clinical study are where new methods, techniques and meds or a combination thereof are employed to help further the study of those affected with illnesses/diseases and while doing so, could prove very beneficial for the person undergoing the study.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 04-06-18 at 17:35.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    One of the tools I uses belives in removing all anxiety and ocd where as majority of tools suggest managing it. At one point I was able to remove 90% of my anxiety for a long time so I believe it’s possible rather than suffering it. I was able to go from complete agoraphobia and panic attack’s to visiting London in six months to going abroad the year after. The holidays have helped reduce my anxiety.
    I think this is very positive, Phil. A lot of people just take their issues with them wherever they go. Do you see a holiday as somewhere completely separate from your home where your OCD torments you? Does it liberate you to get away from your home?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I think this is very positive, Phil. A lot of people just take their issues with them wherever they go. Do you see a holiday as somewhere completely separate from your home where your OCD torments you? Does it liberate you to get away from your home?
    Yes I don’t have germ worries too much. But it’s more the relaxed state of going away I mean I don’t have beach holidays where I relax I have busy holidays where I see a lot of cities which is good as my mind is on photography and social media and stuff. So this is an escape from the every day thinking. Booking a holiday gives me a few months to look forward to it again takes my mind off anxiety. The bad news is my holidays have become expensive and I’m A few months paying it all back.

Phil here is another OCD website I have contacted them about my OCD problems and want to share the contact details with you. Helpine number: 03332 127 890 or email support@ocduk.org it says you can call us with ANY concerns you may have over about OCD or accessing treatment and our team will be there to provide a understanding and sympathetic ear. All our team have direct experience of living with OCD and have hundreds of hrs of experiences Please contact them and look at the website in between your therapy sessions, let me know how you get on don't want you saying about oh feel this is contaminated or xyz we all know about your issues Phil just spent 30 mins looking a this site and have contacted them about my OCD issues. ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Phil here is another OCD website I have contacted them about my OCD problems and want to share the contact details with you. Helpine number: 03332 127 890 or email support@ocduk.org it says you can call us with ANY concerns you may have over about OCD or accessing treatment and our team will be there to provide a understanding and sympathetic ear. All our team have direct experience of living with OCD and have hundreds of hrs of experiences Please contact them and look at the website in between your therapy sessions, let me know how you get on don't want you saying about oh feel this is contaminated or xyz we all know about your issues Phil just spent 30 mins looking a this site and have contacted them about my OCD issues. ATB
    They have their own dedicated forum too. This is the site often mentioned when talking about improvements to NMP and Nic has a sticky above for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    They have their own dedicated forum too. This is the site often mentioned when talking about improvements to NMP and Nic has a sticky above for them.
    Yes that's right Terry, I have contacted them re my hoarding did also look at cluttergone's web site then it came back to me very misleading info on there it says no one will pay any more than £30 a hr which is still a bit expensive so jus to make sure I called them and then I realised I had called them a while back they didn't seem caring and said no it's £50 a hr min 3 hrs so that's £150 plus if you have forth hr the forth hr drops to £35 there is no way I am paying that sort of money to declutter what a rip off. I know the first website can help Phil and think(it's the first site I posted earlier) in between his therapy sessions but wether he calls them or emails them is a different thing ATB
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 05-06-18 at 18:44.

£50 an hour?! Blimey

I got a new rucksack today but feel self defeated after the phone issue as the same germs I believed were there are on the phone and I’ve touched the new rucksack ..so buying it was not ideal in these circumstances

I won’t feel safe until September when I get a new phone and wallet. Like I say I wear work trousers from the bed more than once but because I ain’t wearing these clothes again it caused anxiety..

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Yes I use there forums and they can be quite helpful.

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

I hate thinking something is contaminated worse so my phone as I feel anxious that the germs are being transferred onto everything and I get a tingling sensation that stuff is contaminated

Page 22 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread Information