Page 67 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Re: Can anybody recommend a wash basket?

Is this really all about door handles/bins/belts though?

Committing to marriage is a huge life event and it's ok to have doubts and to worry about change. Make sure this is what you really want, Phil, and don't go through with it just to tick a box on your "to do" list.

Back to laundry baskets I got meself a real ripper a cheap plastic one from the Reject Shop,Phill you would love it,it only cost 5 bucks

I agree with you pulisa

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Imagined super-sleuth (aka internet stalker) strikes again.

This is the one thing I'm glad you didn't answer Phil......none of our business....
    I’m very uncomfortable that Phil’s post from another site was shared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    I’m very uncomfortable that Phil’s post from another site was shared.

I think that's incredibly poor etiquette, yes.

Its not the first time its happened......various members have had this happen. I think it should not be allowed in forum rules, but there we go.
    Last edited by Carys; 10-06-19 at 13:37.

I didn't see what Phil posted but if it's on a public site then anyone could see it if they wanted to, I suppose?

My comment is probably in poor taste and it's none of my business anyway so i apologise

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I don't want to get drawn into an argument but Phil posts duplicate threads on numerous other forums which he has admitted to himself. He even has a thread here on NMP re "leaving" this other forum. Plus, all these posts are in public domain and are certainly not "private" communications.

Whether providing a link to his other posts is helpful or not is debatable, I guess. But based on Phil's ongoing mental health issues it can sometimes be helpful to see what others on a more specific (OCD) forum are saying to him.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Its not the first time its happened......various members have had this happen. I think it should not be allowed in forum rules, but there we go.
    I think I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I didn't see what Phil posted but if it's on a public site then anyone could see it if they wanted to, I suppose?

My comment is probably in poor taste and it's none of my business anyway so i apologise
    I don’t think what you wrote was poor taste, it was valid.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    I don't want to get drawn into an argument but Phil posts duplicate threads on numerous other forums which he has admitted to himself. He even has a thread here on NMP re "leaving" this other forum. Plus, all these posts are in public domain and are certainly not "private" communications.

Whether providing a link to his other posts is helpful or not is debatable, I guess. But based on Phil's ongoing mental health issues it can sometimes be helpful to see what others on a more specific (OCD) forum are saying to him.
    Yes fair enough. And I know he’s mentioned other places that he posts.
    It just made me feel a bit uneasy really. But I see your point.

Look... Based on a 13 year+ post history, its relevant. Its public on the internet. Its also very relevant as his anxiety about the wedding is quite evident. Especially now with what I linked and the increase in irrational OCD behaviors, it helps explain it.

Phil's posts on other sites are identical (or nearly) as are seeing the replies from other members (which I've shared). They're like multiple food troughs for his dragon. Its also helpful to see just how we're all banging our heads against the wall. The truth hurts and can be uncomfortable for a select few but its the truth nonetheless.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 10-06-19 at 15:13.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Personally I like to take people on the forum at face value. I would hate to think that people were digging around for my internet history to validate what I’d written. It’s a deeply personal place, hence why not many of us use our real names. But yes, I know it’s also a public space. And I agree that Phil has often linked to other places he has posted on before.

It will certainly make me think twice about posting any of my problems again though.

Page 67 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread Information