Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Oral Cancer

Re: Possible Oral Cancer

Well said, Ellie.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    The pain is so bad. I think the cancer must be pretty advanced by now and is eating directly into my jaw bone.

Don't talk rot and waste the time of the good people here. You have an ulcer. Get some Bonjela ulcer gel to help pain and see your GP if it doesn't go away in another week.

Simples.

Never Surrender, Comrade

It's questionable if this person is actually being serious or trying to wind people up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m extremely serious about this.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    I’m extremely serious about this.

Then why are you completely ignoring everyones advice?

You were convinced you had ALS, your wife had cervical cancer, your poor 5 year old had cancer.

This isn't okay and seriously needs looking into before your poor child picks up on this.

I know I have been wrong about Illnesses before but really I feel there is only a tiny chance I’m wrong about this one. Just something about it isn’t right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Ok DSide... this is what you need to do. First off, you need to see your GP. If he feels it's suspicious, you should get a referral to an ENT. Once you're diagnosed, I would recommend a 2nd opinion at a CCC (Certified Cancer Center). I was treated at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. It's the top OC hospital in the US. There's also a Hope Lodge you can apply to stay at that's a mile away from the hospital. You'll want to stay nearby as the treatment will knock the poo out of you.

Just know that oral cancer, imagined or not, is curable and I'm living proof of the "not". I have a feeling you'll be a survivor too....

Let us know how you make out!

Positive thoughts

Don't forget he's got to tell them about all the other illnesses!

They can all be addressed at Johns Hopkins as well. It truly is one of the best cancer hospitals in the country. They're also tops in ALS research and treatment. They'll be able to treat all your cancers and neurological illnesses.

Positive thoughts

Wow! I didn't realise that, I'm not from the US myself, sounds like you had a good place to receive treatment. Glad to hear you're doing good.

Maybe I have a very rapid growing HPV caused oral cancer. I think that is likely the case since I don’t drink or use tobacco. I have two small children and it pains me to have to leave them at such a young age.

This poster can't be serious? "It pains me to leave them at such a young age" for 1.cancer isn't the death sentence it once was WITH a real diagnosis 2.you don't have cancer.

Seriously starting to wonder if you even have children, I have 3 children and would never act this way myself with my depression I got help as soon as it was available to me.

---------- Post added at 01:23 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

I'm fortunate... I'll be deemed "cured" next February. I was Stage IVa, HPV positive with an unknown primary too (1-2% of all H&N cancers are unknown primaries). Johns Hopkins is in the top 10 mental health hospitals too. DSide would be well taken care of there whatever they discover... or don't

Positive thoughts

Very glad to hear you will be cured in February, my grandmother has lymphoma and is in remission now she has scans every so many years and they've all been clear since. It's lovely to hear a positive outcome of such a horrible illness - if only yours was imaginary. Some people don't realise how good they have it.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information