Hey guys, Ive been really confused on what to think and I am obviously having a lot of anxiety because of this. Also, I am a 20yr old male and my diet isn't the best if Im being honest but anyway,

For the past 3 months I have been having symptoms ever since my anxiety has skyrocketed again. I am just trying to figure out what is anxiety and what is not. Most symptoms have gone away but I still have some new ones now. The symptoms that I had were:

Mild Face numbness (maybe arm too)
Migraines (Moderate)
Temporary blurry vision
slurred speech (Mild and usually only when i think about it too much)
Chest pain (<-- definitely anxiety)
Constant dizziness (for a couple days straight)
Breathlessness
Ears Ringing
You name it....

These symptoms as of now, have seem to gone away but will pop up if my anxiety is awful or if I am in a heightened anxiety state... which I am lol, but I still consistently have:

Pin prick second long pain/stabs around my body (not pins and needles and REALLY ANNOYING)
Muscle aches/pains/weakness
arms and legs feel heavy (only when i think about it too much to be honest)
Muscle twitches (all the time)

I have seen my GP twice, my eye doctor, and my cardiologist. They all said i look healthy and my blood test was normal. I saw my neuro and I passed the exam perfectly. But this is the kicker. She ordered an MRI just to make sure and it came back that I have 3 lesions. The neuro isn't worried and said she sees them everyday and the report says they are nonspecific to a demyelinating disorder such as MS. she isn't worried cause most of my symptoms have passed. But obviously I am! She said we will do another in 9 months... 9....months :( The symptoms Im having now started right after I found that out. So I guess its anxiety? Its freaking me out because the symptoms I have line up with MS and i have lesions so Im convinced I have it. But several people say Im overreacting and practically everyone has lesions. I feel like my neuro isn't seeing how bad this is? Or is it just me? I don't know.
and sorry for the long post, I hate them too lol.

This is my MRI report for more info:

The ventricles and sulci are normal. There is no midline shift or mass effect. No restricted diffusion is seen. The cerebellar tonsils are normal in position.

There are 2 small foci (lesions) of increased T2-weighted signal within the white matter surrounding the left ventricular atrium. A subtle focus of increased T2-weighted signal is also present within the periventricular white matter adjacent to the right frontal horn. There is no abnormal enhancement. The imaged paranasal sinuses show no abnormal signal.

Summary:
3 small foci (lesions) of increased T2-weighted signal within the periventricular white matter as described above. These are nonspecific and could be related to migraine headaches, vasculitis, infection such as Lyme disease. These are nonspecific for a demyelinating disorder such as multiple sclerosis and this etiology cannot be excluded. There is no abnormal enhancement.