Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sertaline should I stop ?

Re: Sertaline should I stop ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahanderson902 View Post
    Hi , update .... out of hours doc said he would recommend I come off them , he said they weren’t poisoning me tho and it was really up to myself , but I’ve decided I can’t hack the side effects so that’s me done ! I actually felt better before there tablets but since them I’ve had dizziness tingly feelings in arms legs nausea barley eating anything headaches wierd sensations in my head also tonight was sick I did take 1mg of diazepam tho and wondered if it was that ? God knows ,,, never ending it’s been 6 weeks of testing times for me that’s for sure !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Sarah,
    Totally get where your coming from, I defo felt better before taking setraline - my nausea has gone but I’ve now got the headaches, dizziness & blurred vision. I also have the nighttime anxiety - jerking awake all night and twitching. Everyone says stick with it so I’m going to keep on going but I can understand why you stopped.
    Hope u feel better soon x

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Sertaline should I stop ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahanderson902 View Post
    Hi , update .... out of hours doc said he would recommend I come off them , he said they weren’t poisoning me tho and it was really up to myself , but I’ve decided I can’t hack the side effects so that’s me done ! I actually felt better before there tablets but since them I’ve had dizziness tingly feelings in arms legs nausea barley eating anything headaches wierd sensations in my head also tonight was sick I did take 1mg of diazepam tho and wondered if it was that ? God knows ,,, never ending it’s been 6 weeks of testing times for me that’s for sure !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So you have to see regular GP to decide whether you will try another med? There are more options. Mirt would be a good choice if you didn't get on with SSRIs. Hope you start to feel better soon but remember it does take up to a week or so for sert to leave your system.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information