Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I’ve surprised myself

I’ve surprised myself

Motivation to exercise has been a problem to me for a long time.

Who would have thought a fit bit could help...

Someone mentioned a fit bit to me, didn’t pay much attention tbh, then a family member upgraded theirs and gave me this old one, around 4weeks ago...

Wow...for 4weeks I’ve completed 10,000 steps every day. It’s working for me.
    I have symptoms of agoraphobia when in my own area, I’ve worked out times to go out when no one is around, and I have got on the bus a few stops to complete the steps elsewhere some days. I am in the zone of completing these steps ...can’t quite believe it’s me doing it alongside that I’m eating healthier, not exactly dieting, just being conscious and more healthy...

I hope I stay in this zone for a while...believe me some days I really do not wish to do it, although I know I’d be disappointed later on when the fit bit shows very little steps ..a couple of the days I’ve had to complete the steps at home, when I really couldn’t go out...not easy but I did it..
    What suits one doesn’t suit all I understand, for me this is working ....just wanted to share with someone

Re: I’ve surprised myself

That's amazing! It's hard to hit those 10,000 steps. I found myself walking in circles around my house at the end of the night trying to do it sometimes. Congratulations on a healthier lifestyle

Daughter gave me hers about 6 weeks ago after she upgraded , I struggle to do the 10000 a day at the moment about 7500-8000 with the odd 10000 day , they do motivate you I give my young dog an extra walk at night to clock up some extra , feels good when it buzzes at 10000 , got an all singing all dancing one on its way from China .
    You're doing well

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    That's amazing! It's hard to hit those 10,000 steps. I found myself walking in circles around my house at the end of the night trying to do it sometimes. Congratulations on a healthier lifestyle

Thank you I’m still going strong with it, and actually have walked in some places I wouldn’t have ventured ,
    Yes I had a bad day recently and tried to do the steps at home. I managed it but it’s hard ...x

---------- Post added at 08:56 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Daughter gave me hers about 6 weeks ago after she upgraded , I struggle to do the 10000 a day at the moment about 7500-8000 with the odd 10000 day , they do motivate you I give my young dog an extra walk at night to clock up some extra , feels good when it buzzes at 10000 , got an all singing all dancing one on its way from China .
    You're doing well
    Yes I’m still finding it very motivation. Thank you
    It does feel good to hear the buzz.
    I even went to a place a few stops on the train yesterday to walk around round and it was lovely 😊 x

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    Thank you I’m still going strong with it, and actually have walked in some places I wouldn’t have ventured ,

Yes I had a bad day recently and tried to do the steps at home. I managed it but it’s hard ...x

---------- Post added at 08:56 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Yes I’m still finding it very motivation. Thank you

It does feel good to hear the buzz.

I even went to a place a few stops on the train yesterday to walk around round and it was lovely x

Going on the bus and train is great work not to mention the steps. Your doing awesome, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Hi Velvet.

My daughter has one and keeps trying to persuade me into getting one as well but they are so expensive. She has been with Weight watchers for just over a year, and that coupled with the fit bit and determination has seen her drop around 3 or 4 dress sizes already.

I think its marvelous that yours has helped you to go out in the world, and I hope before long you can walk in the place that holds fear for you. But fantastically well done to you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick100 View Post
    Hi Velvet.

My daughter has one and keeps trying to persuade me into getting one as well but they are so expensive. She has been with Weight watchers for just over a year, and that coupled with the fit bit and determination has seen her drop around 3 or 4 dress sizes already.

I think its marvelous that yours has helped you to go out in the world, and I hope before long you can walk in the place that holds fear for you. But fantastically well done to you anyway.
    Thank you chick.

I’m still going strong. Got on the train today and went a few stops and did my steps in a nice place...it’s really encouraging me out..
    Appreciate the comments and support 🌷🌷

wow well done you, that´s fantastic. What great progress you are making. I'm really happy for you xx

Quote Originally Posted by Chick100 View Post
    wow well done you, that´s fantastic. What great progress you are making. I'm really happy for you xx
    Ah thank you...
    Yes can’t auite believe how motivating it is to have the fit bit 😊

🌷🌷🌷

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information