Hello Everyone, I'm new here. I'm a 38 year old male.* For the past 3 months, I have been diagnosed with symptomatic bigeminy PVCs which the doctors say are benign.* I have worn a holter monitor, echo, stress test, chest xray, and blood work came back all normal.* I have been to the ER twice for shortness of breath and my O2sat is normal 95-98. *

My holter picked up 600 pvcs but I think they are much more now.* I am thinking of asking them for another.* My GP and Cardiologist both think it's anxiety.* I have gone through a lot since late February: Divorce, different health scare, Diet and excersise change (I lost 40 lbs in 4 months) my daughter was amitted to the hospital for 3 weeks for a medical condition, new long distance relationship, job change, hair loss worry... needless to say there are many reasons why they would think that it's due to stress and anxiety.

I admit I do have anxiety now due to this PVC issue.* I get shortness of breath, dizziness/lightheadedness, nausea, and insomnia.* Does anyone else get these horrible symptoms? I am currently taking tons of supplements in the hope that it will relieve the symptoms.* The actual Rx meds that I currently take are lexapro and clonazepam as needed.* I used to take atenelol but it made my blood pressure and heart rate too low and made me feel overall worse.

I know anxiety can make it worse but I don't think it is the actual root cause of my issue.* I've searched all over the internet and it's hard to find any information regarding people who were able to overcome this fear, anxiety, and quality of life issues.* Is there anyone out there with symtomatic PVCs?* How do you deal with it?* I need some help and possibly some encouragement to keep my hopes up that someday I can be normal. I am hoping that if I treat the anxiety, I can be normal again... pipe dream?