Thread: On the verge of panic attack yesterday

On the verge of panic attack yesterday

I am currently taking Gabapebtin at night (the lowest dose 100MG). Last night I was home alone with my 6 year old. I felt low level anxiety, knowing that my husband would be home late and that I would be all alone taking care of him. Not sure why I felt like this, other than the fact that I had a major panic attack one morning I was left alone with him. So I "Think" I know what triggered it, however i'm wondering if it's the Gabapetin.? isn't it supposed to be calming? When I take it at night, it makes me relaxed and I pass out. I'm also nervous about taking this medication since it's used for seizures. I'm supposed to start taking two tablets on Saturday (morning and evening). I just want to feel better!!! Today I woke up feeling very shaky (on the inside). I tried to accept the feelings as anxiety, but wondered why it was happening. SO I accepted and took my normal dose of lexepro and clonazepam. I'm just wondering if this was residual anxiety from last night? My period is due soon, so perhaps that's why? I'm trying to figure out what my trigger is, but it seems as I have just figured out a couple of them by writing this out. I worked out this morning, and felt anxiety afterwards as well.

Re: On the verge of panic attack yesterday

100mg is a very low dose its what I am on but I'm trying to come off it.

With anxiety we all have a tendency to try and find out what caused it but even knowing doesn't really help. I doubt if the pregabalin caused it.

As you said, just accept the anxiety and ride along with it. It is only temporary.

Hope this helped

Thread Information