Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1395

Thread: Cervical and uterine pain and symptoms

Re: Cervical and uterine pain and symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I've not been following lately but I read through a bit and I want to offer you some words of wisdom and experience . Heal!

I met my wife in the Fall of 2010. From the first time we met, I knew And I'm quite blessed she feels the same way.

Positive thoughts
    Thanks for this post Fishmanpa, I see shades of myself in your experience. I ended my marriage in 1996 (I was 39).

When I met my partner in 2013 (I was 57), I couldn't believe I'd met someone so suited to me. We'd even had the same relationship difficulties in the past.

In the beginning of the relationship, I was waiting for the penny to drop (my stuff), but he consistently showed up as himself, a man of value.
    Five years later (we moved in together last year), we're still growing and love being together and are looking forward to sharing the rest of our lives together

Lesley

Thanks guys. I'm feeling a lot of unhealthy emotions at the moment. I'm so angry with him for lying to me, and I'm angry with myself for allowing myself to be led on. I'm jealous and resentful that he has a child with someone else, while I don't know if I'll ever be a mother. And mostly I'm just heartbroken.

Makes a change from just being scared, though, I guess.

Uhhg. Will anything ever get better.

I actually think as you allow yourself to feel and process this stuff, and place the anger where it belongs, your health will improve.

You can do this. x

Good luck for today Jenni.

Thanks. Going at 3.

Also took my first homeopathic remedy today. So, er, we'll see what that does. She was like, "Oftentimes, when homeopathic medication is first taken, some kind of OUTPOURING can be expected" and I was like er ok and she was like, "This OUTPOURING can be either emotional or physical... I suspect, in your case, it will be physical."

So can't wait for that :/

Yesterday I went out for coffee with a friend, and then in the evening went into town with another friend to listen to live music. So much progress.

Yes good progress is being made this is good to hear it may be slow but at least it's moving in the right direction now ATB

Quote Originally Posted by O_O View Post
    So, today was a bad day.

I didn't bother mentioning before because it seemed pointless but today was meant to be the day that my ex who I'm in love with had mediation with the mother of his child to try to sort everything out.

I stopped seeing him about four months ago when I realised everything was still really ****ing weird between them and that we would never be together properly. He's been calling and texting me constantly over the last few months, promising me that he's going to sort everything out so that we can be together.

I might be stupid about my health, but I'm not naive or hopelessly romantic when it comes to stuff like this. I've no doubt he meant everything he said, but it was clear to me that this huge mess would never be sorted out. But it has still completely gutted me that he rang up today and told me that the mediation didn't go well, that he thinks she might make it hard for him to see his daughter, and basically he's just going to do whatever she wants to make sure his relationship with his daughter isn't damaged. The unspoken message there, of course, is that he can't be with me.

Even though I expected this, I guess I was still hopeful. I love him. He's the love of my life, in fact. I've never loved anyone before and I doubt I will again.

So now I'm not sure I care if I'm ill.
    But you will care eventually. There is another love of your life out there. I married the love of my life, who turned out to be an ********. Many years later I met the next love of my life and I have been happy in this relationship for many years. You sound better. 🙂

Therapy was ok. Going again next week. I basically just told her the story today, and I suppose next week she'll be able to start suggesting ways in which I can help myself.

My pelvis is bothering me, though I'm trying to ignore it. Recently, I feel that my uterus has been slightly less tender. It doesn't seem quite so bad if I press on the area, and the rebound tenderness seems to have reduced.

However, the whole area - lower abdomen, pubic area, undercarriage - just feels strange. Sort of tingly and super sensitive. Like, just resting a hand there or having water wash over it feels peculiar, like the nerves are exquisitely sensitive. The only thing that seems to reduce this sensation is temperature extremes - either a hot water bottle or an ice pack. I sort of feel the need to have something touching the area, almost as if to protect it, but it's so sensitive to the slightest touch.

I don't know what could cause this. It's like the deepest layer of skin, or the peritoneum, is inflamed or something. It's really hard to explain!

It sounds like the feeling I had with cystitis. Well done for ignoring it more.

Don't be surprised if the theraoist doesn't suggest things. She might want you to comeup with them yourself. Well done for going. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Speranza View Post
    It sounds like the feeling I had with cystitis. Well done for ignoring it more.

Don't be surprised if the theraoist doesn't suggest things. She might want you to comeup with them yourself. Well done for going. xx
    I'm certain it's not cystitis. I sometimes wonder whether it's ovarian cyst related.

Admittedly it does bother me not knowing what is causing this. It's very difficult not to keep running through different scenarios in my head. But, I'd rather never find out what it is than find out it's something awful, I guess! I'm just so unused to this sort of thing. My body has always been so healthy and functional and pain free.

Anyway, therapy again on Tuesday. And I'm on day 2 of homeopathic medication. No outpourings yet.

Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast

Thread Information