Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cervical and uterine pain and symptoms

Re: Legitimately may have cervical cancer

This is going to be scarring from my opinion regardless if you get the all clear or not, I think this thread and some of yours justify needing some sort of help because this stuff doesn't just go away when you get the all clear..

I would never even self examine my cervix, what made you do it can I ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by elliewebber View Post
    This is going to be scarring from my opinion regardless if you get the all clear or not, I think this thread and some of yours justify needing some sort of help because this stuff doesn't just go away when you get the all clear..

I would never even self examine my cervix, what made you do it can I ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had a lot of problems with retained tissue, very low in my cervix. A few times bits started poking through and they were trying to yank it out with forceps. I was worried I still had some tissue left, because my hcg was dropping so slowly, so I wanted to check to see how dilated my cervix was and if I could see any tissue.

You did ask :')

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    And what do you think I'm doing giving my time here? Playing solitaire?
    I just didn’t see how the bikini is relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Weasley123 View Post
    I just didn’t see how the bikini is relevant
    I think it was only Cath who took exception to the bikini. That's gone now, anyway. A nice family-friendly head shot.

I do think u must get a plan to conquer your anxiety. U look very young. Do u want to waist your 20s and 30s worrying blink and you’ll be 40 like me

40 is not so bad Weasley! Just turned the big 4-0 myself a few weeks ago! Just make sure your friends and family treat you to lots of cocktails and nice dinners out!

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

Could you go private Jenny to speed up the process? I know some may say that is encouraging money wasting. But surely that better than buying some dodgy acid off Amazon and self administering It.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy77 View Post
    40 is not so bad Weasley! Just turned the big 4-0 myself a few weeks ago! Just make sure your friends and family treat you to lots of cocktails and nice dinners out!

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

Could you go private Jenny to speed up the process?
    Yes, I could... but I guess I don't really have the inclination to until I've got the cervix thing diagnosed. I know that's probably bad though.

Got a good photo with the endoscope. Looks like I have a few (what I hope are) little Nabothian cysts. They're quite common as the squamous epithelium grows over the ectropion. I really hope that's what it is anyway. Might consult some online doctors.

Is this for real? This is really happening? Don't get me wrong I have been there but to be using medical instruments on such a delicate area is just beyond my realm of thinking?! If this OP is genuine I really sincerely wish you all the best and PLEASE seek help for your anxiety.

Seems to be causing quite a stir. Imagine if I turn out to be the first person on No More Panic to accurately diagnose myself, in the face of all medical advice to the contrary, though.

I mean that's definitely not an accolade I want but silver lining if I turn out to have cancer I guess.

I know the spiral of the HA monster is terrible but I am going to say that your doctor and all the ones you consulted online know more than you do no matter how much you read online or in medical journals because they see it on a regular basis. I am betting you do not have cancer. I wish you all the best.

Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread Information