Thread: Lymphoma, liver cancer, ovarian cancer, brain cancer, stomach cancer and of course ca

Lymphoma, liver cancer, ovarian cancer, brain cancer, stomach cancer and of course ca

Please, we're just making ourselves crazy. I know I did, I was certain I had these all. Every time one thing was ruled out I came up with another. It got so bad, I was in a total state of panic and wasn't living my life anymore. I wasn't me at all. Get professional help, I am now on meds in a psychiatric hospital and feel so good, a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm not physically sick, I'm not dying. Now all I need to do is get my head straight and start working on my issues. And of course, to start to live. You should too.

Re: Lymphoma, liver cancer, ovarian cancer, brain cancer, stomach cancer and of cours

I am really glad you are getting the help you need xxx I know how terrifying it is. I hit rock bottom last weekend and had an assessment to see if I needed hospital/home care yesterday but they said I will be ok if I get back on my meds.

You are right we can beat this. Let us know how your treatment goes. Wishing you all the luck in the world and I hope your stay goes alright.

Re: Lymphoma, liver cancer, ovarian cancer, brain cancer, stomach cancer and of cours

Thank you so much! I'll let you know when I get out, I am almost normal again, at least I feel almost normal again. I'm so relieved and happy

I'm really pleased you are recovering and feeling so much better. Please be careful with what you read on here because you don't want to jeopardise your recovery and it's very early days for you.

Wishing you all the very best and thank you for giving such great advice despite being in hospital yourself and clearly having suffered intense anxiety. You are a perfect example of how it's possible to think of others despite being ill yourself.

Thank you! I'm still in the hospital but feeling better every day. I really feel for those who are still deep in the nightmare that is health anxiety. Worst thing ever. I hope you all get help <3

I’m glad your feeling so much better...hope you get home soon x

Thread Information