Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tea for stress

Re: Tea for stress

Long time green tea goblin here, it tastes like a bunch of leaves crammed into a log fire and drained out through a gorilla's fist or something but still quite refreshing and invigorating. Full of good stuff and it's green so what's not to like, I'd like pokadot tea too but let's not complicate it
    ''...an utter depression of soul which I can compare to no earthly sensation more properly than to the after-dream of the reveller upon opium - the bitter lapse into everyday life, the hideous dropping off of the veil. There was an iciness, a sinking, a sickening of the heart, an unredeemed dreariness of thought which no goading of the imagination could torture into aught of the sublime.''

Quote Originally Posted by Marston76 View Post
    Matcha green tea has got 5 times more L-Theanine than regular green tea (l-theanine is a calming substance) and helps me and my stressed brain...just thought I'd share
    Matcha tea is nice ! Tea is one of the most healthiest beverages you can drink.

Yeah, tea is great!
    I love tea, especially green tea.
    I can drink a lot of tea during the day, it could be even 10+ cups...

Ten cups of green tea? That would make me start sprouting grass from my eyeballs! I bet you're bouncing down the street and jousting with grasshoppers downing that much of the stuff!
    ''...an utter depression of soul which I can compare to no earthly sensation more properly than to the after-dream of the reveller upon opium - the bitter lapse into everyday life, the hideous dropping off of the veil. There was an iciness, a sinking, a sickening of the heart, an unredeemed dreariness of thought which no goading of the imagination could torture into aught of the sublime.''

Peppermint and Nettle tea is great!

Green tea for me in the AM and I"m on a 'Rickroll' - Chamomile in PM 'Easy Like A Sunday Morning'

Love this thread. I’m always looking for good teas I can have in the evenings, that don’t contain caffeine. I do normally add honey to my tea, not sure why lol. I like it either way. Would love any recommendations!

This morning I'm enjoying a spearmint black tea with Agave nectar - Enlightens the scenes

This morning I enjoyed an apple cranberry pure ceylon black tea - does have caffeine though - but soothing at the time.

I was a coffee drinker until 2018 when I came down with a severe case of diverticulitis. I was put on two mega antibiotics for two weeks and my stomach was a mess! I always liked tea but never drank it religiously. During recovery, that's the only hot beverage that calmed my stomach and helped me relax. While I still brew a pot of coffee now and again, it's English black tea for me and the health benefits are an added bonus

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information