Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help please, post partum aneurysm fear

Help please, post partum aneurysm fear

Hey guys, my fear now is revolving around aneurysms...I gave birth 4 days ago, and have been having really bad headaches, like pressure feeling ones...I had a normal delivery, now I'm terrified I developed an aneurysm, Am I being irrational? I feel so frightened

Re: Help please, post partum aneurysm fear

Quote Originally Posted by Brunamateus View Post
    I gave birth 4 days ago
    Congratulations! Boy? Girl? Name? C'mon... that's huge news! To hell with the anxiety dragon!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Just think. How much force we have to use to push out a little human.... (or in my case 2 ridiculously oversized little humans) the answer ALOT. I remember having a constant throb/pressure headache for about a week after the birth of our second child..... I imagine it's totally normal. Congratulations by the way.

Oh, love. Recovery from giving birth is brutal. I remember having terrible headaches. Remember to keep yourself as hydrated as possible, especially if you're breast feeding, try and get as much sleep as you can (I know it is easier said than done!!!), eat some decent food.

If you are really concerned then speak to a health professional, but I believe this is anxiety showing its ugly face. I know mine was worst post-partum. Do ask for help if you need it!! I had to go on meds at 10 days PP.

Congratulations by the way what a special time. Treasure these moments. Xx

Congratulations!! I can only imagine what your body is going through right now (I'm pregnant with my first right now). I will say I had horrific hormonal headaches my first trimester so I wonder if it could also be related to your hormones being all over the place. It doesn't hurt to ask the doctor, but I think if it was an aneurysm you wouldn't be able to post on here.

Congratulations on your new little one Let yourself heal and rest if you can!

By now you can put that thought to bed and enjoy the wonderful new addition to your life!

Congrats! Remember how scared you were that you'd die in child birth? And you were just fine!

Headaches are the commonest thing in the world... particularly after something as traumatic as childbirth, I'd imagine!

Try to relax and enjoy your baby

Please help, aneurysm fear

Hey guys, I need some help please, I just can't seem to find time to enjoy my newborn baby because of this and I feel miserable, since labor I've experienced really strong headaches, it hurts to touch my scalp and the temples hurt when I move my jaw, when I wake up the pain subsides a lot but then gets really strong throughout the day, I'm so scared I've got a bleed in my brain or an aneurysm, I somehow convinced myself I do and I'm just waiting to collapse, it breaks my heart to think my daughter will grow without me

Re: Please help, aneurysm fear

Did you get an epidural? It could be from that.
    Your waking up I bet every hour or two, lack of sleep can cause a headache.
    You stressing can cause theme. Do they get worse when you start worrying about what the baby needs and then the headache gets worse?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information