Thread: Swollen Supraclavicular Lymph Node?

Swollen Supraclavicular Lymph Node?

A few weeks ago I noticed a bump on my elbow. Seemed small and squishy so I tried to ignore it. But yesterday I was feeling around my neck and I felt a ball roll near my collarbone. So I googled it and found out there a lymph nodes there. But of course, it seems like when these swell its usually not a good sign. Says it can be cancer from the lungs or GI tract. I have been having a lot of issues with what I believe are hemorrhoids for a few years now so this has me super concerned. The lump moves if you push it around but it seems a lot firmer than the one on my elbow. I am not sure if that is because it is pressing against the bone or if it is actually that hard. I will say the lump isn't always easy to find and I have to push it towards the bone to get a good feel of it. It can be felt without doing that but not as easily. I cant really tell the size. No bigger than a marble at least.

I am trying to drink some things to help detox myself in case maybe I just need to cleanse a little. I have to schedule a Dr. appt for a yearly check up anyway. I just need to bring myself to do it. I have gained weight and just feel incredibly out of shape and I am a little afraid of what I will hear when I go.

Re: Swollen Supraclavicular Lymph Node?

If you have to feel around for a node, it's not swollen.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    If you have to feel around for a node, it's not swollen.

Positive thoughts
    Thats what I keep telling myself! I called the doctor for an appointment for an annual checkup and I will just bring it up then. Trying to get myself to stop probing at it now!

Ughh I can still feel this stupid lump. If i slide my hand across the area I can feel it but not as easily if I press downward. My doctor appointment isn't until the end of December. I was doing good for awhile and now I'm back to worrying :( I've been having mid back pain as well that I wrote off as sitting at a desk all day but now I wonder if they go together.

Thread Information