Hi guys, I'm new here and would love some advice and just to see if anyone else is going through the same things as me.

Basically I have been on mirtazapine 15mg for around 6 years.. my GP weaned me off them for a little while and I have been off of it completely now for around 4 weeks.

I feel awful all the time, I'm waking up at 4am on the dot every morning then feeling supper anxious/shaking and not wanting to get up for work. When I eventually make it to work I feel teary all the time like if someone asks if I'm ok I just want to burst out crying
I've had a headache for the past week, completely lost my appetite which is really pulling me down. feeling pretty sick most of the time so trying to stick to some ginger beer lol. I just feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm just curious if anyone else has felt similar withdrawal and how long it has lasted for some of you. I know its different for everyone but I just feel like I cant take it anymore and I kinda want to just go back on the pills again.

would be great to hear from some of you guys.