Hello all,

I'm a 29 year old female. I've had anxiety symptoms since I'm a kid, my parents took me to a psychiatrist when I was very little but nothing came out of this. I starting getting counselling after I lost two friends in the Paris terror attack two years ago, as my anxiety got massively worse.
The reason why I had counselling was for the following:
-I was always worried about my health (Ive always been a hypochondriac), but I would spend nights googling symptoms
- I was always worried that my loved ones would die. If my boyfriend went on a bike ride I would not be able to do ANYTHING until he was back (even watching TV)

I feel a lot better since I had counselling#, but I am experiencing different symptoms for a few months now ( I have been promoted which is great, but also means I have my own department to manage and is sometimes extremely stressful as I don't have much self confidence)
The symptoms I am getting are:
-a feeling that I can't really breathe properly, as if I always have to yawn to get some air. I feel like it happens a lot at work and not much at home
-my palms go extremely sweaty and breathing almost 'hurts' (but doesnt really hurt, its hard to describe) and I feel like my heart is going really fast. This happened today between two lessons (Im a teacher) for no particular reason. I had a stressful meeting two hours before but thought I was fine about it.

So..? Am I experiencing anxiety? stress? both? is it a different type of anxiety compared to what I thought I had before?
I thought I was much better. I can now go back to Paris. Fly. Scuba dive! I am happy at work, happy in my relationship. How come I suddenly start having physical symptoms for no reason? (I do have a really stressful job and the past year has been challenging professionally)

Or am I actually ill? I asked a GP who said that it was linked to anxiety. That was 3 months ago. Shall I go back? I thought it could be my heart (health anxiety is the worst of my worry), but everytime I talk about it to somebody then the symptoms go away....My dad has a heart disease and I know for a fact that if your heart starts messing around, it doesnt go away like this!

I just feel lost. I am back to counselling on Friday. I feel like I am failing after all those years of counselling and now experiencing physical, new symptoms. Registering to this forum , I hope, will bring me help.

Good luck to whatever you guys are going through, It sucks! Thanks for reading,