Hello to anybody reading,

My name is Thomas, and I'm 17 years old from the U.S. I joined this forum in August in an attempt to calm my fears regarding Testicular Cancer(which I went to get an Ultrasound for which came back all clear). I've had bouts of Health Anxiety for about a year now(roughly 5 different cancers) which have all turned out fine. I've had all the symptoms you can name: headaches, migraines, dizziness, shortness of breath, cramping, bloating, loose stools, hard stools, mucus in stools, nausea, tingling/itching, acne breakouts, heaviness in genitals, absurd flatulence, limb jerks, loss of appetite, bad fatigue, etc. I've also visited a counselor twice to work through my problems. One could say I'm not living like the typical teenager.

My worry now is Pancreatic Cancer. Absurd, I know. I've found roughly 4 cases of Adenocarcinoma(type of cancer responsible for 95% of Pancreatic Cancer cases) in teens during intensive searches across the internet. But I just can't help but give my health anxiety more attention. I now have gas-like pains all around abdomen and under my rib cage, which seem to be focused around my left-upper abdomen. Flatulence relieves them sometimes. I also have a weird lack of appetite that lasts for many hours after a big meal(longer than normal). I attribute this to a worry of Testicular Cancer though because I associate TC with lack of appetite. I may have slight fatigue but nothing really noticeable.

I understand this is long and you all have busy lives but I would be ecstatic to have somebody to talk to about this.

P.S. sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, and if I am please point me to the right one

Bye for now,
Thomas