Thread: Help pleaseRed dot in eye anyone have this how long before it will be gone

Help pleaseRed dot in eye anyone have this how long before it will be gone

I woke up this morning with a pin prick red dot in the white of my eye. My eye has been. Feeling set for a few days in waking. I also remembered that a few hours before waking one of my pugs stepped on my closed eye could this be the cayse? I’m wondering how long befire it goes away. I’m doing my best to tell myself that’s its not my bp which is super high in dr situations. I just posted how it was. 158/85 and then a minute later 135/75. My dr wasn’t concerned I had just decided to forget it now this eye thing

Re: Help pleaseRed dot in eye anyone have this how long before it will be gone

Hello

If your pug has stepped on your eye then yes it was probably from that, the little tinker! Your blood pressure has been checked and the doctor is not concerned so you shouldnt be either.

I dont have high blood pressure but I do very easily get red eyes from bacteria or damage, something as little as rubbing too hard and I get spots, smears or vessels (all red). Sometimes they take upto 2 weeks to fully go if I am monitoring them.

By all means keep an eye on symptoms of high blood pressure but also keep in mind your anxiety has a higher risk of raising your blood pressure worrying than the spot in your eye. Take time out to relax and listen to relaxing music, perhaps give the pug a massage!

Re: Help pleaseRed dot in eye anyone have this how long before it will be gone

Do I think because it’s small it will go away quickly? It’s tiny like a pin head. Not like the big red spolotchds I see online. I have cherry spots on my skin that look like this but they don’t go away.

Thread Information