Thread: I知 new and need help!

I知 new and need help!

Hello everyone, I致e been suffering what I think is anxiety for almost a year.

It all started from a series of extremely stressful events.

I had my first panic attack in January which scared the life out of me.

Some weeks I feel better than others but I知 stuck in a horrible cycle of thinking nothin but anxiety and searching for ways desperately to fix myself.

I get constant heart palpitations which makes me paranoid about having a heart issue.

My glands swell which makes me paranoid about having cancer.

The worst thing of all is every single day my neck and shoulders are so tense and painful it痴 driving me crazy.

I致e tried meditation, self guided cbt and relaxation therapy which doesn稚 seem to do anything.

I知 obsessed with anxiety and to be honest more scared of the physical symptoms it presents than anything else, I constantly check my body and have a horrible urge to take constant deep breathes that don稚 seem satisfying.

As much as I try to get on with life normally I知 really struggling and don稚 know what to do next.

Today I had a telephone interview for a new job, during the call I had a weird sensation that I couldn稚 see properly, vision was blurry and I could see white blobs and it scared the life out of me which seemed to turn into a major panic attack, I知 now left with an awful headache and neck pain!

Anyone has the same symptoms and ways to overcome I would love to hear from.

Thank you :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: I知 new and need help!

in answer to your question most of us here understand want your going through,it's a hard battle anxiety but keep pushing forward think positive thoughts xx turn negative back to a positive,You will find lots of lovely like minded people here

Hi, have visited your GP ? to rule out physical issues if you did and it is just anxiety you will find your way out of it trust yourself you can do it like many of us who did

I have been where you are many times. As long as you see your doc and he feels you are ok physically , then begin telling yourself,, IM ok,,,,its anxiety. Your nervous system is in alarm mode. have you tried medication? it truly does help.

Thread Information