Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollyweird Mess

Hollyweird Mess

This thread has to be started. Everyday there's a new charge against someone. Look up Heather Unruh son. And now Richard Dreyfus. Seems Bill Cosby wasn't alone.

Re: Hollyweird Mess

It's everywhere Novious. It's not just Hollywood. Anywhere where there are powerful influential men, there is abuse of that power in many forms.

I believe Hollywood is just the tip of the iceberg.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

That's true FMP. It's everywhere no doubt. But some places hold a special place in the world of debauchery and decadence...Sodom, Gomorrah, Hollywood...

Plus it's absolutely nothing new in Tinsel Town...been going on since the first director said..."Action!"

It's just the absolute hypocrisy of many of those being outed right now. To be honest though I don't believe all the accusers either.

Let's face it we men are sexually driven animals...like any other male of another specie...the difference being we human males have a greater capacity for reason and decency...most of us anyway.

N.

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Btw...great to see you out here. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope all is well.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Where there is power there will be corruption, old bean. Hollywood is full of egos bursting at the seams, so no wonder it is one of myriad epicentres of immorality and abuse.

As Shakespeare wrote...

All the world’s a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Where there is power there will be corruption, old bean. Hollywood is full of egos bursting at the seams, so no wonder it is one of myriad epicentres of immorality and abuse.

As Shakespeare wrote...

All the world’s a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts...

Wise words KK.

And plays WITH many parts

Hollywood is full of satanists, they're followers of Kaballah which is ancient black magic. This is a smokescreen, if the real scandal comes out, it will destroy the entertainment industry.

l

I see old Anton LaVey in there, Hollow. An evil lot there for sure...not sure about a couple of them though.
    Last edited by Noivous; 11-11-17 at 23:00.

Can you sssmmmmeeeeellllllllll what the Rock's cooking??? Apparently it's souls on toast

---------- Post added at 02:19 ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 ----------

Didn't Rose McGowan get a bit of a panning for defending a director convicted of child sexual assault/rape whilst she was getting in the middle of this current scandal?

Dustin Hoffman was on the front of one of our papers not long ago. It must have been Mrs Robinson's influence

Good point Terry my man...Rose McGowan...who?

I don't for one second put these so called Hollywood starlets above the fray. They are all in the toilet...both men and women...or at least a very high percentage of them. It's where they live. It's what they do. They preach to us rabble through their movies music and tv shows...and oh yeah their oh so sanctimonious public service announcements. Give me a break.

N.

We've had it over here for some time the worst being jimmy saville for Christ's sake he didn't even stop when they were dead molesting corpses , it does smack of trial by media , no evidence needed just say it happened and if they are famous enough the media jump on it and you are up sh&t creak , they seem to want to tar all men with the same brush we are all groping perverts , have you ever walked through a bunch of women on a hen night or seen what they are like with a male stripper ? , not all men are rapists and not all women are angels ( ducks for cover )
    Not related noivous but I'm hiding out down the coast again it's all but closed down, cold , windy and raining, only the mad and brave still here , I go in a little shop and see some cushions that are on offer and not knowing what they are think they will look ok in my camper van , I go to the counter to pay and the chap in front has the same bargain cushions , turns out he's American in a small English seaside town and the cushions ( see pic ) are the Texas lone star flag , maybe he was home sick or he came a long way for bargain , it's a funny small world .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information