Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hollyweird Mess

Re: Hollyweird Mess

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Asia Argento seems to be the next one coming out, one of the victims who has been pushing for others to brave speaking out yet has done something herself.

With this and Rose McGowan (happy to work for a child abuser) they really need to consider who their poster boys/girls are for these campaigns.
    Argento has a new lawyer who's tactics appear to be making her out to be the victim of the attacks of Weinstein and her own victim. No one will care about the former but the latter is very risky when she is in the wrong anyway if she did do what he says.

She has also threatened McGowan with libel if she doesn't retract & apologise. I wonder if she is doing the same with all the media outlets? And what about X Factor Italy booting her off the panel?

Throwing your weight around in a sexual offence case can go wrong. Surely many of the MeToo lot should know how powerful people lean on others to get what they want? It's at the heart of the whole debate. It must surely divorce Argento from the movement regardless of the case against Weinstein. His lawyer will get some obvious mileage out of her as her lying here detracts from her.

Those texts didn't exactly portray someone who acknowledged they had done something wrong.

Scotland Yard have another victim come forward against him now.

It seems worth mentioning Michael Jackson given the recent programme.

Pretty odd some of the attitudes of celebs defending him (Streisand, Ross, etc) as they skirt around his guilt.

But then how many of them were fine with Polanski until such abuse became unfashionable in Hollywood?

A sex cult:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Not the first and not the last. At least they caught them out before they turned into something as big as Scientology.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information