Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollyweird Mess

Re: Hollyweird Mess

Love the dog pics, Buster!

Where's the cowboy hat?

---------- Post added at 02:25 ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Good point Terry my man...Rose McGowan...who?

I don't for one second put these so called Hollywood starlets above the fray. They are all in the toilet...both men and women...or at least a very high percentage of them. It's where they live. It's what they do. They preach to us rabble through their movies music and tv shows...and oh yeah their oh so sanctimonious public service announcements. Give me a break.

N.
    Rose McGowan was talking about abuse in the recent scandal and got called out over her support of a convicted child sex offender.

Yes, I think there are legitimate cases due to the power of men (and women) in high level exec positions. But I'm not daft enough to think some of these were "leg overs for leg ups" too and it's a bandwagon to try to get some free press or make themselves look cleaner to those around them who may know the rumours about them.

I also don't buy the likes of Streep's level being unable to take a stance. They are not powerful women. People will side with them. They have expensive lawyers to dig around for dirt & ensure their careers aren't blocked and considering the level of dirt, that's hardly going to stop anyone other than the nobodies who can be stamped on. I think some of these sat back and let it go on rather than do something, that's not something I have much respect for either.

As for virtue signalling celebs getting involved in politics, the environment, etc I wish they would stay out of it as they are no better informed than anyone else so shouldn't be campaigning with their fan bases (entitled to own opinions though, but not endless Tweeting about politics doing the sneering they do). I tend to laugh about them over the environment, their carbon footprints will be a lot bigger than ours

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    We've had it over here for some time the worst being jimmy saville for Christ's sake he didn't even stop when they were dead molesting corpses , it does smack of trial by media , no evidence needed just say it happened and if they are famous enough the media jump on it and you are up sh&t creak , they seem to want to tar all men with the same brush we are all groping perverts , have you ever walked through a bunch of women on a hen night or seen what they are like with a male stripper ? , not all men are rapists and not all women are angels ( ducks for cover )
    Not related noivous but I'm hiding out down the coast again it's all but closed down, cold , windy and raining, only the mad and brave still here , I go in a little shop and see some cushions that are on offer and not knowing what they are think they will look ok in my camper van , I go to the counter to pay and the chap in front has the same bargain cushions , turns out he's American in a small English seaside town and the cushions ( see pic ) are the Texas lone star flag , maybe he was home sick or he came a long way for bargain , it's a funny small world .
    Hahaha! That is classic, Terry. Sorry for the slow response friend, I just got back from Florida myself. Is that your dog? Maybe not he looks like an American to me lol. Where is "down the coast" for you? I know Cornwall is a coastal town...not sure where it is though. Had great weather in Florida...sunny and 80(f).

I gotta catch up on some of the posts...hey the world didn't actually stop spinning while I was away...huh?

No definitely an English dog rescued Staffordshire bull terrier , one of our three , beats having a gun around the house for keeping out burglers no point leaving a gun in the house to look after the family jewels , at times it was only the dogs that kept me getting up and getting out .
    The east coast is were I go it's the closest to me it's cheap and chearful nothing like Cornwall which a is a beautiful place , if you like vw's , surfing , and calm nice scenery you'd love Cornwall , trouble is it's at least 5 1/2 hours drive for me it's the very bottom end of England , Newquay is the place to go .
    Terrence , what do you think of how the pups come on ? Still miss my old dog but this one is so much like him a bundle of energy and attitude, she's pretty fearless but mixes well with other dogs so all good ( touch wood )
    I bet Someone Richard Branson would be coming up soon on the sex case list , he's always been a creepy touchy feeley fecker , can't wait to see who the first woman is to get accused maybe mother Teresa.

Who leaves the gun in the house?

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:44 ----------

Sorry B70...I said Terry...a thousand pardons friend.

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:45 ----------

5 1/2 hour drive pft! I just drove 1400 miles to Florida...and back!

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

Btw I drove it straight through both ways...no stop overs...that's for wussies!

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

Btw I've never been a committer of unwanted groping...though I have been groped a few times (yes by women) in my younger wilder days...and though it was unexpected groping it was never unwanted...but that's just me.

Yeah only a matter of time for Branson. Just the tip of the iceberg I suspect.

---------- Post added 26-11-17 at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was 25-11-17 at 23:56 ----------

Sex in America part 1

https://townhall.com/columnists/annc...art-1-n2413570

Before I hit puberty* I was standing with one of my mates in my front gateway. Some women came up the road drunk, stumbling over & laughing. They were old enough to be my mum. One grabbed me, said something about me being cute and gave me a snog.

Damn! If I had only got her name I could have outed her on social media for the pitchforks to come out!

Ever worked in an office with a bunch of women? You soon learn about life! Aside from the drunken flirting, and if you're lucky - a bit more , you soon get over being innocent with the stuff they talk about. I mean what they get up to with men. And young lads can be treated like fair game to some of the older ones. Been there, done that!

It's much worse for women because of how society has been evolving from a position of men being superior. But many men have experienced these things too. One of the security guards at my last place also worked as a bouncer. He said women were always just grabbing his bits. Try doing that to a woman! It won't get laughed off, you may get arrested and the bouncers will definately boot you out.

Society has it's gender issues. Men do things to women. Women do things to men. Women can get away with things because "it's just a woman having a laugh", "men are all game", "girl power!!!", etc. Men can get away with it because "it's just part of life", "it's how men are", etc.

And from my perspective, it's hard to assault me. If a woman decides she wants to grope me my reaction won't be "I must call a policeman right away" as I'm not from our liberal elite-y type areas, I'm from oooppp North where you go "wey hey, did you see that lads?!!!" and I feel pretty damn happy with myself. Shouldn't I be upset at being assaulted?

That's not to dismiss anything, it's just raising a few points about how society isn't how the media want it to be.

...and if I was Michael Douglas with a boss like Demi Moore...or maybe if I had a dentist like Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses...I'm just saying I might be saying "oh, please don't, you are taking advantage of me" but inside I might be saying "wwwoooooohhhhooooooo!!!".

* I would have known if I was in puberty, I probably would have been thinking about that event on many a sweaty night!

---------- Post added at 02:39 ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Terrence , what do you think of how the pups come on ? Still miss my old dog but this one is so much like him a bundle of energy and attitude, she's pretty fearless but mixes well with other dogs so all good ( touch wood )
    She's come on great, I real beauty! Are you glad you took a leap of faith in getting another dog? Has it helped heal the woudnof losing your best mate?

Yep Sir Dick is now on the list.A singer has accused him of motor boating her boobs,of course he said he couldn't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    Yep Sir Dick is now on the list.A singer has accused him of motor boating her boobs,of course he said he couldn't remember.
    I'm surprised he didn't get two black eyes More like cruise shipping

Part of his reply statement makes you wonder...

"There would never have been any intention to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way and Richard apologises if anyone felt that way during their time on the island."

So, as long as it doesn't cause offence...of course, you may not know until afterwards when doing silly drunken things Mr B.

May as well say. "I don't recall it but if I did it I thought it was fine at the time".

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

This must be the absolute limit? Not even Santa is safe from sex pests...

More like Rude-olph. I don't want to know what's red & shiny!

Taking a gun out would be a totally alien concept to us , car keys check wallet check phone check , magnum F£&k where did I leave my gun I remember scratching my ars@ with it in the supermarket hope I didn't leave it on the roof of the car again .
    If you are going to do 1400 miles in the uk better hope your car can swim , after about three hours my brain turns to mush and I start getting the urge to swing into oncoming traffic or get out in traffic jams and walk off with my empty briefcase .
    Terence no real regrets on the newish pooch she can be a pain in butt she only stops running to jump in the river and swim but give it 6 / 7 years and she'll calm down a bit , daughter brought back another so we are up to three , still miss the old boy though .
    Who's going to be tomorrow's sex pest ? I am taking bets .
    Motorboating now if that were real sport I'd find out where my sports channels are

We don't take guns out here...girls yes...but not guns...those we carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    We don't take guns out here...girls yes...but not guns...those we carry.
    Tomato potatoe
    So looks like you've bagged your selves a genuine Royal and as they go the best of a bad bunch , so when I borrow a tool ( and our royal family are freaking tools ) I return it in the same condition I borrow it if not better so can you try your best not to shoot him that includes friendly fire and flesh wounds definitely no head shots , how long before it's milked for film .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information