Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollyweird Mess

Re: Hollyweird Mess

Yeah I was just about to say at least one Brit has some good sense...marrying an American.

...or is he just trying to become a US citizen the easy way?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Terence no real regrets on the newish pooch she can be a pain in butt she only stops running to jump in the river and swim but give it 6 / 7 years and she'll calm down a bit , daughter brought back another so we are up to three , still miss the old boy though .
    Who's going to be tomorrow's sex pest ? I am taking bets .
    Motorboating now if that were real sport I'd find out where my sports channels are
    What breed is the new pooch?

Did you see Aled Jones get caught up in the sex scandals? I think he's been "w@nking in the air..."

I wonder if their punishment will be writing their Autobiography, earning money to the film rights for their story or may even be asked to paint a mural?

Either way, it becomes a double-edged sword.
    It seems any Celebritie's past could come back and haunt them to the point of a revengeful date and the guilty? Well, they have possible ways out too.

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

I wonder if their punishment will be writing their Autobiography, earning money to the film rights for their story or may even be asked to paint a mural?

Either way, it becomes a double-edged sword.
    It seems any Celebritie's past could come back and haunt them to the point of a revengeful date and the guilty? Well, they have possible ways out too.

Two brits , the first it cost him the throne what did he expect marrying a cartoon character
    Another staff Terrence, the oldest smallest one is top dog she's a grumpy old woman , I think maybe Aled jones made up his own sex scandal to ditch his angelic image or sell a cd at Christmas , given his childhood he was more likely to be the abused .
    Let's face it carnation Megan's past can't be murkier than the royal family , marrying cousins that's asking for your kids to have ten toes ,,,,,,, on each foot and still in our memories that Harry ( or Henry ) dressed up as a nazi to honour his great grand parents . Up the Royal family , right up

Well another one bites the dust. Matt Lauer charged (not legally) with sexual assault. Fired from NBC's Today Show. Not sure if most Brits know how big this one is. Lauer is extremely popular here and has been a fixture for 20 years. He's been fired with lightening speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Well another one bites the dust. Matt Lauer charged (not legally) with sexual assault. Fired from NBC's Today Show. Not sure if most Brits know how big this one is. Lauer is extremely popular here and has been a fixture for 20 years. He's been fired with lightening speed.
    Matt Lauer was another one of those NWO weasels like Charlie Rose, masquerading as a journalist. I heard that he earned over $20 million an year for telling lies with a smug look on his face. The lightening speed at which these presstitutes are being fired shows that the deep state has no shortage of replacements. To the Globalist crime syndicate this is only collateral damage which has no effect on their long term plans.

Interesting take on the recent announcement of the upcoming American/British marriage:

https://townhall.com/notebook/erikah...tweet-n2415856

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Interesting take on the recent announcement of the upcoming American/British marriage:

https://townhall.com/notebook/erikah...tweet-n2415856
    Maybe that 2nd Amendment is still needed afterall?!

The news about these two is going to be nauseating for ages. Shares in companies that make sick bags may be looking a safe bet for investment.

What with this and the whole "we can scrap the Aussie government" the old empire is sailing the seas again.

Lol...barf bags or face covering bags?

I was thinking the same thing...maybe GB will finally get a second amendment equivalent.

It's probably no big deal...I do believe Churchill's mother was a native Brooklyn New Yorker.

They are coming out of the wood work over here, Geoffrey Rush? he is the latest, I am finding that one hard to believe but than again!.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information