Thread: Anyone else have double vision when looking far off to one side?

Anyone else have double vision when looking far off to one side?

Does anyone have double vision when they look to one side? And I mean looking as far as you can to the side. I'm turning my neck a little bit and looking at something that is behind me and just about within my sight. If I stare at if for a few seconds it will eventually turn to double vision and I usually have to turn my head around and face it a bit more to get it back into proper focus again. And it only seems to happen on one side. Any ideas what might be causing this? Does anyone else experience this?

Re: Anyone else have double vision when looking far off to one side?

Why in the world are you doing that? The human body is meant to do things in a certain way. What you're doing is totally unnatural. What do you expect?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I just happened to look at something far off to the right and I noticed it. Then I tried it to the left but it was fine. Please tell me this is my irrational mind going into overdrive because on some level I know it sounds crazy. But then I ask myself if it happens on one side then why not the other?

Hello! BrokenGirl, I know this thread is VERY old, but I have the exact same thing and just got an answer.
    It IS a real problem, it is NOT in your head!
    I will PM you but thought I'd leave a note here, as I searched the forums to see if this had happened / is happening to anyone else, and found this thread!!

Best,
    K

Thread Information