Getting a lot of eye problems lately.

Had an eye test a couple of months back needed a new prescription but couldn't afford it at the time.

Got my new glasses around 2.5 weeks ago after ordering them 2 weeks before that. Even weeks before I was getting eye discomfort with the old glasses .

So I went back to the optician and they did another eye test and it seems to show the exact same results and that my eyes are healthy.

The optician thinks it's to do with tiredness (sleep), tiredness (of the eye), stress.

I'm not sure what it is honestly but the Sertraline could be a factor here. I've been on Sertraline around 2 years now I think and been on 100mg around a year.

Earlier I started 100, 150, 200. Stable on 200mg for a few months then when I stopped antipsychotics (of 10+ years which I was taking alongside 200mg Sertraline I had some problems and went down to 100mg Sertraline with 10mg amitryptyline at night. I no longer need the amitryptyline so just take the 100mg Sertraline currently.

I also recently have an aspergers diagnosis which I received 5 months ago.

I'm wondering if these eye problems are part of light sensitivity I get with autism or something else even as typing this on my computer i have to close one eye at a time and struggle to focus and often i'm squinting and can't focus clearly even though my vision is ok.