Thread: Clumsy,clumsy clumsy! And scared too!

Clumsy,clumsy clumsy! And scared too!

I just hit my head again (by my own accord). I was looking down out of a window and as I was coming back up I hit the top/back (paretial bone to be exact) spot of my head a little hard on the window ledge which is like a metal material. Kind of like a clumsy moment but the reason this is making me scared is because I recently just got hit in the head with an aluminum cane (read my last post) a couple days ago,didnt pass out and doc said it was ok I do have a bump there tho. It wasn’t in the same spot but still,I’m really scared of a hematoma or hemorrhage again...I was just starting to feel ok.Now my stomach hurts. Great

---------- Post added at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

anyone got anything? :(
    Last edited by purplewitch; 15-11-17 at 20:37.

Re: Clumsy,clumsy clumsy! And scared too!

Your skull is there to protect you in circumstances such as these. Think of how many people who innocently bang their heads the world over every day. Place some faith in your skull and try to bring some rational thought into the equation. Don't worry about the fact you feel nauseous - it's just part of the anxiety response.

Quote Originally Posted by ServerError View Post
    Your skull is there to protect you in circumstances such as these. Think of how many people who innocently bang their heads the world over every day. Place some faith in your skull and try to bring some rational thought into the equation. Don't worry about the fact you feel nauseous - it's just part of the anxiety response.
    I know the skull is there to protect,though sometimes I think too hard about it. Like,whenever I say to myself “oh my skull is there ro protect me” my mind counteracts it with “You’re a small girl,you’re very fragile” I mean,I am omly 5’2 after all. I’m quite thin too,I feel very fragile in these situations,you get me? Maybe I’m thinking too much into it

Are you still out of the house?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Your skull is still made of the same stuff as everybody else's. It'll have its breaking points like everybody's does, but from what you've described, you're nowhere near it.

It's thought that's the problem here. I presume you're an anxiety sufferer? Are you doing anything about that? Always worth asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Are you still out of the house?

Positive thoughts
    Yeah,I’m still out. I might be going home soon maybe though

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ServerError View Post
    Your skull is still made of the same stuff as everybody else's. It'll have its breaking points like everybody's does, but from what you've described, you're nowhere near it.

It's thought that's the problem here. I presume you're an anxiety sufferer? Are you doing anything about that? Always worth asking.
    In therapy but the place I go to is always changing therapists and such,people come and go. Its pretty bad but I have a stable therapist atm I see her on Friday actually

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Stupid me looked up Second Impact Syndrome when this happened. Oh boy
    Thank you guys though for putting up with these past posts

Quote Originally Posted by purplewitch View Post
    Yeah,I’m still out. I might be going home soon maybe though

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

In therapy but the place I go to is always changing therapists and such,people come and go. Its pretty bad but I have a stable therapist atm I see her on Friday actually

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Stupid me looked up Second Impact Syndrome when this happened. Oh boy
    Thank you guys though for putting up with these past posts
    Please discuss your home situation with your therapist. The added stress of your home life can't be good for your anxiety. I have a daughter a few years older than you. She has anxiety and depression. I and her mother made sure she got help and she's doing great now. I just hate seeing young people suffering so much when you should be enjoying this time in your life.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information