Thread: Supraclavicular Lymph Node worry

Supraclavicular Lymph Node worry

Hello,

I'm a 22 years old male

I think I have an enlarged Lymph Node in my left supraclavicular area, I've been worried about stomach cancer as I have sometimes pain after eating, been going on for 5 months, went to the doctor and had full blood test a few times, they all came back normal apart from a bit too much calcium in my blood ...

But from what I see enlarged lymph node in the left supraclavicular fossa can be caused by stomach cancer especially ... I can't stop thinking about it, I went to my doctor because of it and he said to not worry ...

My lymph node is not hard like rock, it's not even round it's like sausage shaped (weird right?) it's probably the width of my little finger, I have a picture of what it look like

Do you guys have the same thing? do you think it could be because of a cancer?

Thanks

Re: Supraclavicular Lymph Node worry

I have a similar thing, I don't think it's even a lymph node? I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by elliewebber View Post
    I have a similar thing, I don't think it's even a lymph node? I could be wrong though.

Hi

Thanks for your reply Is it like the size of your little finger and does it roll under your fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by xapangoo View Post
    Hi

Thanks for your reply Is it like the size of your little finger and does it roll under your fingers?

No problem, it just feels like a string of a instrument slightly not how glands usually feel, you can always get yours checked out if it worries you.

Hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by elliewebber View Post
    No problem, it just feels like a string of a instrument slightly not how glands usually feel, you can always get yours checked out if it worries you.

Hope you feel better soon
    Thank you maybe it's not something I should worry about, your answer makes me feel better

But I'll still get it checked to be 100% sure

Does anyone can feel the same thing in the clavicle ?

Yes I do I got freaked out about it googled it and thought it was something awful and I went to my GP who told me that it was nothing to worry about very common and they could remove it surgically if it was causing a major problem bit it would leave a big scar, he told me best thing to do was leave it.

Most of the time with the collarbone it's tissue/veins/arteries/muscle you can feel, a lump I imagine in that area would be very easy to spot and feel without much digging and yours doesn't even sound like a lump.

Like I said before get it checked out if it's worrying you but remember we aren't smooth and we all have lumpy bits over our body if we go looking.

Thread Information