hi iv been suffering from what so far iv been told is severe anxiety disorder/agrophobia and depression for just over 20 years now and iv always felt there is more to it than that diagnosis and roughly 5 months ago my then care co-ordinator told me I had a lot of symptoms of emotionally unstable personality disorder and advised me to look it up online to see if I thought it sounded right,after doing so iv discovered it is the same as border line personality disorder and to cut long story short iv finally got appointment with psychiatrist next week to see what he thinks about my current states was until roughly 3 moths ago making slow but steady progress but iv since gone back over in a big way and feel like im losing the plot all together
just wondering any idea as best way to approach the psychiatrist and any preparation I should make before seeing him,iv been writing symptoms down im currently suffering with but think turning up with a few sheets of paper with all my issues is going to make me look like im making things up or something but writing it down is simply so I dont forget anything when I see hime as iv been waiting around 5 months to see him
also if you agree on taking my notes in with me do I just list them off to him ?
I know it all sounds like stupid questions but im a mess at the moment and dont want to come away from there having forgot to mention things
im little worried about taking sheets of notes in as around 4 years ago I did that and was told they dont want to hear all that, it was not the psychiatrist who said this but a not so friendly member off staffs soon as I took the notes from my pocket she told me to put them away this is reason im dubious of taking notes of my symptoms in