Hi everyone!
I’m new to the forum and just joined because I’ve noticed how wonderful you all are and how great it is to get opinions from people who can think with a bit of a clearer head than mine!
After recently having a couple months of health anxiety and realising that all my other issues are actually normal there’s only one final ‘issue’ I’m just trying to get my head around.
When I was still in ‘panic mode’ I did a very thorough breast exam which involved a lot of prodding (wrong I know) and noticed a little ‘bump’. Now I say bump but I’m not really sure that this classes as a lump/bump.
It’s very small (3mm maybe) and I believe it to be relatively soft (definitely not hard) and it does move about quite a bit, but there’s no pain associated. The only reason I don’t know if it is a lump or not is because it is so flat, it doesn’t actually feel ‘lump-like’ unless I press quite hard and move it about. With my arms down it can hardly be felt at all (wouldn’t notice had I not panicked a while back) and with my fingers flat (how you’re supposed to feel) I wouldn’t notice it if I did not already know where it was.
I’ll just add that I have got my mom to have a feel and she said it was perfectly fine and I should not need to press down so hard to look for a lump (funnily enough she has been right about everything so far), also I only turned 20 a few months back and I know it’s rare to be any kind of major issue at my age.
Sorry for the long post! I know doctors will be advised but any reassurance or advice would be so fantastic!

Thanks everyone.