I just had a massive panic attack over this, and its still keeping me awake.

I was laying in bed watching tv, and using my laptop as I usually do for a few minutes before I try to sleep. I had a sudden very cold feeling, like someone had turned on the AC and it was blowing on me..now, it was starting to get a little chilly, and my ceiling fan was still on, that raised my anxiety. About 15 minutes later, I moved my foot, and it felt numb, and I absolutely freaked out, within a second I thought my left arm felt tight/tense, and I thought my head felt tight. It was basically instant panic.

Immediately my mind went to stroke, even though im 26 with no risk factors for it, I went and got my mom, she said its nothing, just freaked myself out. Its been almost an hour now, my left foot still feels kinda odd, Its not totally numb, it never was totally numb, but they feel coldish. If I touch something very like like a feather duster to the heel I cant feel it really, but if I touch it with something a little harder I can feel it. My right foot isnt much better..I didnt think it was cold enough in here to cause the sensation to be reduced...I've had some pins and needles feelings around too..

Of course I saw a website that said a DVT can cause some numbness too in the foot so I got that on my mind too, just so many possibilites going through my mind I guess

Im sorry this was long and probably didnt make sense, I really needed to vent cause of this panic attack.