Thread: Tremors....

Tremors....

Hey NMP Family,

If it’s not one thing it’s another, I’ve recently been able to push away my fears of ALS, MS, and Parkinsons, and was on the right track when last night I was using my phone to text and extended my thumb on my right hand (like a thumbs up motion) and my thumb began to shake like crazy!!!! It doesn’t shake at rest only when I go to make a thumbs up motion, now my fear of Parkinsons has flared up again!!! I’m doing my best not to google, do strength tests, or even flex it enough to watch it shake! Help me become rational about this!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Tremors....

Hee hee - I just PM’d you about this! Though my tenor is in my face but same rules alply. I get tremors in my hands when I’m anxious, I had an ex boyfriend tell me he was getting an hiv test and I had tremors all over my body for 1 week whilst I waited! My hands wouldn’t stop shaking, my legs - I couldn’t speak properly because my mouth was trembling - so I know first hand that tremors are directly linked to HA. But - can I convince myself of that whilst I have this 5 month eye twitch and tremors in my face?! Nope!! You are fine xo

Tan,

Thank you! I have had a stressful few days so I can see how The happens and I worked a lot on cutting paper for this DIY project, so that could be the reason, it’s gotten better! As well as face twitches I wouldn’t worry too much, my jaw twitches like a few times a day and makes me bite my cheek and I freak! My eyes and cheek are always twitching and I have no idea why. Neuro says it’s fine, but I’ll follow up with the other neuro next Tuesday. I’m sure we are just fine lol and letting HA get the best of us!!

Occums Razor really.
    We both suffer from nervous disorders and we are both experiences very similar things... ..........

Thread Information