Thread: Breast pain

Breast pain

Hi I’m fed up of being constantly worried but the lump I had my doctor look at earlier this year has started to cause me pain. She said it was nothing to worry about it’s ‘normal breast tissue’ but I feel like it is not.

Re: Breast pain

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well you have two choices really, accept the doctor's advice (who knows they are talking about) or get a second opinion.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Does the pain come and go with your cycles?

So this past week I have noticed my left breast hurts here and there. Even when I walk sometimes I can feel like a dull pain. I also noticed that I am ovulating based on some stuff happening down in the v area haha! So I am going to assume it has to do with ovulation. I am not gonna google but I can say from past stupid Dr. Google sessions almost always breast pain is nothing sinister and the majority of times it is hormonal.

Hi! Ive been havimg the same issur breast pain but on my right, amd its cramping on my underarm up to my arm, Im not getting my period for almodt 3 months, at first both breast is in pain then later ion my right becomes more painful

Same problem here - found a lump, it is now sore. Mine is not related to my cycles as I don't ovulate due to the pill. Got breast clinic in a week x

Just posted about the same thing except mine is itchy instead of painful. I have lumps where the itchiness is and I am hoping they are related but not in a bad way. Mine seems to be aligned with ovulation and eating too many inflammatory foods. Did you get checked out with a mammogram and ultrasound?

Thread Information