Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Feel so proud of myself today UPDATED 25 July :(

Re: Feel so proud of myself today UPDATED 20 July

Thankyou

Felt pretty rubbish today think the last week knocked it out of me lol, but i still managed to drag myself to the post office although i did feel like i was going to pass out in there, which is the feeling I hate the most but i didnt run from it I stuck it out and survived lol

Hopefully now im off the antibiotics I wont feel so flippin tired and will be back to normal ......... well as normal as i get lol

Love

Trac xxxx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

Re: Feel so proud of myself today UPDATED 20 July

cool trace good to here someone is happy with a step forward i hope u have many more steps in the same direction take care

Re: Feel so proud of myself today UPDATED 25 July :(

Well I am writing this when I am meant to be at my self esteem course

I drove there by myself felt awful the whole time, the light head, the feeling like im going to pass out, AND I GAVE IN TO IT I turned the car around and came home ....................... i feel like I have failed today and I am so angry at myself for not being able to attend the course today

I have rung and explained why I am not there and they were very understanding, but it doesn't make me feel any better.

I am trying so flippin hard to beat this bloody agoraphobia, and I have started to practice getting out on my own, so why did I let it get to me today, why couldn't I push myself to attend the course today

Im feeling pretty crap right now and of course ended up in tears because I feel like I have failed today, and I find that so hard to deal with.

So im not feeling so proud of myself today, infact right now im not liking myself at all

Trac xxx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mega Hugs Trac

Yesterday I had a crappy day and cried and felt just how you do today , This is Rich coming from me (but hey you know how it is easier to give advice to someone else but never take heed ourselves do we??lol) You have done so well lately and everyone is entitled to a crappy day try and brush yourself down and think oh bugger it its ok to feel crap today tomorrow is another day ,

Hun you have had to put up with so much over the last few weeks and today maybe your body is just tired

We're all so proud of everything you have achieved and please dont let one or two down days let you beat yourself up.

Brightest Angel Blessings
    Mystics

Don't be sad, you have done well this is just a little setback so don't feel like you have failed ok hugs.

Scooby2005
    x x

"Everybodys changing and I don't feel same."

Trac the intention was there lovie and you can't say you didn't try.

Like I said to Bobsy the other day, we are allowed off days you know hun, just the same way we were before anxiety. You feel rough, is that surprising given the abcess, antibiotics and dentist. I should curl up on the settee and don't overdo it - I doubt you were really physically up to it today mate.

I have to say I feel like crap today too and I'm glad I don't have to go out, I have a cracker of a headache, its the wrong time of the month and the weather is stinky poo pants - why not come on Facebook and look at the pictures I've just added of you!

Love Piglet

Aw hun be kinder to youself mate YOU HAVE NOT FAILED AT ALL For a start the antibiotics knock you about ..i am on them at the moment for my ear and i feel zonged and depressed ,all doom and gloom Hey hun you have done SOS much of late as Mystic said you are probably just tired out..just write today off..it does not matter nor does it reflect on all the huge strides you have made hun//put your diamond medal on..smile and look in the mirror[wearing the right glasses ]and say..hey i am Lisa ..i am one hell of a person,and i am doing very well ...as i said hun ..cut yourself some slack Loads of love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..erm ps..i have to wear bi-focals i agree less is NOT more.. ha ha ha ha!!

Trac. Please don't knock yourself down, we all have bad days. I can't tell you all the things I didn't do when I was on vacation that the rest of my family was able to do. Instead I try to focus on what I did do. You should focus on how far you have come (way far) and all you have achieved in such a short time. This was just one day, barely a whisper, you will get back to that class and we will cheer you on. Hoping you feel better soon...

Love,

Laura

Seems it is one of those days today. I retreated home too earlier than usual and, like you Trac I've been giving myself a hard time.

However, hun, look at all the progress you've been making. Look at the times you've been out and all the places you've been recently. Remember the appointments you've coped with. You've just finished the antibiotics and today was an off day, a blip. We all have those.

Cut yourself some slack mate Tomorrow can be better

Karen xx

Trac - now where is that spank icon I like so much

You have done so fab and have not been well recently with the tooth and you had all the stress over the dentist and it still isn't sorted So you have all that stress again soon.

Anti-biotics knock you out and make you feel tired and run down!

You tried today and that is all anyone can ask isn't it? You haven't failed at all and there is next week and the week after.

Don't be hard on yourself mate

Big hugs to make you feel better

You hang in there mate and you WILL do it again I have no doubts about that.

Chill out ok and hope you feel better soon

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread Information