Thread: Keep going it will get better

Keep going it will get better

Hi, Quick update, went from a 38 year old very very happy not a care in the world guy to a terrible wreck in 2 weeks, hung on in there without meds for 3 weeks until i finally could take no more and went to see the doctor
    Started cit 2 years ago now and without writing a book about it i just want to tell anyone who like me thought they were the only person in the world who these pills were not going to work for and like me your anxiety was 1000000 million percent more worse than anyone else in the word and could never be cured.. they work......it takes time but trust me THEY WORK. i have been tapering of them now for 1 year yes one year (why rush it they are not killing me)
    So from a suicidal wreck to someone who feels i do not need the meds anymore is very very possible,
    Always remember this..you will feel like yours is the most extreme case of anxiety to have ever hit anyone ever, nothing right now will change that thought but its not....its a very simple chemical imbalance thats all it is and it is fixable very very fixable

Re: Keep going it will get better

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    Hi, Quick update, went from a 38 year old very very happy not a care in the world guy to a terrible wreck in 2 weeks, hung on in there without meds for 3 weeks until i finally could take no more and went to see the doctor
    Started cit 2 years ago now and without writing a book about it i just want to tell anyone who like me thought they were the only person in the world who these pills were not going to work for and like me your anxiety was 1000000 million percent more worse than anyone else in the word and could never be cured.. they work......it takes time but trust me THEY WORK. i have been tapering of them now for 1 year yes one year (why rush it they are not killing me)
    So from a suicidal wreck to someone who feels i do not need the meds anymore is very very possible,
    Always remember this..you will feel like yours is the most extreme case of anxiety to have ever hit anyone ever, nothing right now will change that thought but its not....its a very simple chemical imbalance thats all it is and it is fixable very very fixable
    Thank you. Can I ask whether you also tried other approaches, such as CBT, mindfulness etc?

For me that mindfulness and cbt..did not work it made it worst.. thank goodness for celexa...

Hi No i only took the cit never tried nothing else

Thread Information