Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBT help

Re: CBT help

I'm worried about under skin spot i had that went and now back and had spot head that i picked off but still feels like under skin spot.

Do you have spots on your back that stay for a few weeks? My friend popped one and said it was definitely a spot but its still there and another from last month scar is still there.

Also the red spot on thumb now looks like its staying; new moles are normal right?

I know my anxiety about my back is because I can't see it. Rest of skin I ser often but back I don't hence the worry U feel when a spot crops up.

Are back spots normal and can they be sore? Friend says its because bigger ones bruise the skin.

---------- Post added at 14:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 ----------

BUMP

Bump CBT!!!!

can back spots/scars remain for up to a month? scar i picked off a scab and it feels spot like again. The other spot has been there for about two weeks.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

thanks

Any other checkers out there? i think its because I have a few big spots. My boyfriend popped them all today and said they were spots and may cpme back or scab over and go (he gets same)

Helen Concerntraite on the modules you downloaded Ok ATB

Trigger - spots on
    Thoughts - are they definitely spots?
    Behaviours - checking back every given time

Negatives - constant worry, asking for reassurance
    Positive - I haven't googled, recongised this is anxiety

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

Trigger - new tiny dot on
    Thoughts - New mole meh *then* oh shit, new mole!
    Behaviours - reassurance

Positives - I plan to keep on eye on it but realise new moles are normal but to monitor. I have had 5 new ones kn year that I know of, no google either.
    Negatives - reassurance

Hi Depends what you call monitoring Helen not every day or every hr is monitoring, once a week would suffice and keep using the modules this applies to all your health concerns too ATB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information