Thread: I just want someone to talk some sense into me.

I just want someone to talk some sense into me.

Okay, I don't have a real worry at the moment but some things on my mind and I would appreciate someone just helping me out with some wise words.

I have 2 things just floating about in my mind.

1. Blood when brushing teeth. I thought it was coming from the back of my throat, I have realised now that that is unlikely. Pretty sure its my gums. Today when brushing I thought I saw red in my spit but it went down the drain too quickly and I was unable to see properly. It looked like a red clump, but I could have imagined it. After that I spat over and over from the back of my throat and everything was absolutely clear... did I just imagine it? Is it just my HA brain :/

2. Weightloss. At the moment, I've actually been trying to lose weight and I'm on my feet 7.5hours 5 days a week with my new job, I've lost about 3 lbs since last Wednesday. It just really freaked me out because I lost a pound over night. I'm worrying over nothing aren't I?

I don't want to annoy anyone, it's just that. I feel like I just need someone to tell me my brain is trying to conjure up fears and worries that are not valid. The blood in spit thing has been eating at me for a month now, like on most days I'm fine but brushing my teeth gives me anxiety. The thing is, I know my top left gums bleed so I don't even know why I'm freaking out again. I feel like I saw a red clump, but maybe the speed the spit fell in the sink made me think i'm seeing sometjing I'm not.

Oh god, I'm analysing my spit hahaha XDDD

Re: I just want someone to talk some sense into me.

Haha Mav, your probably brushing your teeth too hard which causes bleeding or you've gone in-between a tooth and made it bleed. None of which are serious. Going to the toilet can cause you to loose a pound if you know what I mean!! Unless you scales are in the right place each time you weigh yourself then they may give different readings. A pound isn't much to loose in 1 day if your really trying to loose weight x

I've had blood in my spit for years and years when I brush, and sometimes when I cough innthe morning. Nothing to worry about

Sometimes my gums bleed when I brush and it is because I don't floss as much as I should. I actually know a ton of people with the same problem so seriously no worries there at all. Also a pound in a day is water weight which weight can fluctuate a few pounds daily depending the time of day, water intake, food intake, depending where you are in your cycle, etc... You are perfectly fine

Thread Information